NEW VERSION INTRODUCES PLUG AND PLAY SUPPORT FOR iRIG PADS!
DJ Rig is a full-featured DJ mixing app for iPad that lets you auto mix, tempo sync, add effects and more to the songs in your device's music library. Now you have a double-deck mixing app that lets you rock a crowd and be the life of the party anywhere. Pair it with the new iRig Pads hardware for a performance experience they wont forget!
DJ Rig fills your iPad with many advanced features normally found only in professional mixing software and hardware. DJ Rig's double-deck interface comes with selectable waveform, turntable or digital jog interfaces, so no matter what type of software or hardware DJ setup you are used to you'll feel right at home.
You can control DJ Rig straight from your touchscreen, but for an even better experience, try it with an IK controller. The latest version includes plug-and-play support for iRig Pads, IK's new ultra-portable groove controller. Browse the music library, cue loops, sync tracks, crossfade, adjust pitch and more straight from your iRig Pads! You can also use DJ Rig with iRing for touchless control and iRig MIX for DJ mixer control.
You can even let DJ Rig automix your entire sound library so you can focus on creating accurate mash-ups and dramatic breaks. Combined with the magic of the iPad multi-touch surface, it gives DJs a whole new level of expression and creativity while on the move.
The unique X-Sync feature (available when used with iRig MIX) enables anyone to automatically sync the app audio with any other external audio source like a second iOS device but also regular CD or MP3 players.
Professional DJ Features:
- Double Deck
- Direct access to music library and playlists with instant play
- Multiple deck modes: accurate waveform display, vinyl and digital interfaces.
- Deck controls: Volume, Pitch, 3-Band Kill EQ with band isolator and Crossfader
- Multiple output configurations for virtually any audio setup including headphone monitoring
- Professional pitch control section with drift meter for fine BPM adjustments
- Live recorder lets you record, export and share performances
- Supports all major digital audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
- 3 crossfader curves for customizing fades
- Auto level detect and track level adjustment
- Crossfade filter allows fading between decks with bass or high filters for smooth and perfect transitions
Mix & Scratch
- Tempo Sync
- Beat Match
- Fast BPM detection and beat map analysis
- AutoMix lets you automatically mix the entire music library and playlists
- 5 visual cue points per song (1 built-in plus 4 available as an in-app purchase)
- Auto CUE for automatic first beat positioning
- Advanced looping section with continuous loop surface, customizable loop and slip mode
- Accurate scratching engine modeled on real deck behavior with CloneDeck™ technology for scratching with cut-to-the-beat
- X-Sync mode detects the BPM from external audio sources in real-time and automatically syncs the audio/tempo of internal decks to external devices (when used with iRig MIX)
- 12 Effects included in the full version: LowPass Filter, BandPass Filter, HighPass Filter, Delay, Stutter, Phazer, Crush, Flanger, Compressor, Fuzz, Reverb, Autowah
- 6 available in-app purchase effects: Noise, Tail, Brake, Spin, Twist Up, Twist Down
- XY touch interface + iRing motion control
- All effects are BPM-synched
- Multiple controls
- Extra filter available
- On-the-fly sampler machine
- 9 pads matrix with assignable pads
- 15 sound banks available (8 built-in plus 7 available for in-app purchase)
- Live sampling functionality
- Individual pad adjustment for pitch and volume
For more information:
- General reliability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Everything is drm protected on Apple Music
IPad version - at last!
I wish the iPad version had come out first, it's been a long wait!
Anyway, it's pretty good, the extra screen space makes a big diference. The extra effects are excellent (although could do with more instructions) and the whole thing feels much more solid and stable. A lot of things have been tidy ed up so it's more logical to use. Not bothered by the price of the add ons, still a lot cheaper than similar mac or pc apps. Yep, very pleased now!
Rewritten my review due to......
Doing a bloody gig and thinking this was enough.....and learned that it keeps suddenly stopping and crashing and leaving me looking like a weapon on the stage trying to knock together an alternative (went for iPad/ iPod plugged into real mixer in the end). Useless if gonna crash. Can't believe they'd spend all that time making it and zero time in fixing it (coz that was months ago and been no update since). Before I discovered this bug I thought it was amazing.....
- IK Multimedia US, LLC
- 68.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2014 IK Multimedia Production srl
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full £19.99
- Pro Bundle £9.99
- Multiple CUEs £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.