This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect your mobile or tablet with your DJI Equipment and start filming!
- The Inspire, Phantom and Matrice series flying platforms
- The Osmo handheld gimbal and camera
- Live HD camera view
- Dynamic map view
- Camera controls and settings
- Library section to view, edit and share your videos and photos
- ‘Director’ smart video editor with built-in templates
- Sharing on social media and messaging apps
- SkyPixel aerial photography community
- YouTube live streaming
- Real-time flight records
- Video tutorials and documentation
What's New in Version 3.1.23
1. Added support for the Hasselblad A6D-100C camera.
1. Added the Knowledge Quiz for users in the US.
I’ve recently upgraded my phone to the iPhone 8 and every time I watch a recording it plays it for a few seconds then the app crashes and takes me back to my phone screen, when your flying it doesn’t seem to crash ( thank god ) but it’s making me a bit nervous in case it does, hope you guys can fix this, apart from that that the apps fine.
Don’t buy if you have iPhone X
Baffling that they haven’t configured it for iPhone X, considering DJI have nearly all their products in Apple Stores to not have a £260 accessory working with a flagship phone is ridiculous.
It loses connection after about 15 seconds of usage. I contacted DJI via Twitter for a response and was told it works with some phones and not with others and to just wait for a fix with no ETA as to how long this would take. If you have a X and want stabilised video pass on this.
The most irritating app ever
Puts me off buying any more of your products. The way you have to have a WiFi connection to use the Osmo, the fact it takes so long to connect, the way it quickly loses connection. Ugh... go back to head office, sack the person who made this app, then rebuild it step by step. It is not user friendly in the slightest.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 28 November 2017
- Version: 3.1.23
- Size: 483 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: SZ DJI TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- © 2016 DJI
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.