DK Pregnancy Day by Day App
By Dorling Kindersley
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You’re having a baby! – and DK’s Pregnancy Day by Day is the only app to show exactly what’s happening to you and your baby during every single day of your pregnancy.
Your portable guide, only DK Pregnancy Day by Day provides this level of detail. Extraordinary photographs, 3D scans and interactive illustrations reveal what’s going on inside. Offering trusted advice from a team of world-class medical experts, the app reassures, informs, and reminds in the countdown to parenthood.
When you should expect to start showing? What’s happening to your baby right now? What do you need to plan before your baby arrives? DK Pregnancy Day by Day answers these and more, with over 1000 pages of content and 750 images to show you how and explain why.
- Set your due date to personalize your app and prompt in-app reminders for all important dates and info
- Timeline of pregnancy broken down into trimesters, weeks, days, with information for each
- Learn about your baby today! High quality ultrasound pictures show you what’s going on inside
- Content covers everything from foetal development, questions for medical experts, diet and exercise, labor and birth, and life with your newborn
- Checklists for dads and birthing partners and to help you organize your pregnancy
- Bookmark your favourite pages – make the app personal to you
- Share your pregnancy progress with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and email
- Search function allows you to pinpoint exact content within the app
- US/UK region setting to ensure you receive the correct information for where you live
We are award-winning publishers for adults and children. We craft illustrated reference products – books, ebooks and apps – for people in over 100 countries and 60 languages. Founded in London in 1974, we are enormously proud to be the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher.
Everything we make strives to be approachable, authoritative and beautifully illustrated.
Great app for first time parents
This app is perfect for first time mums with advice and information every day and great images of the baby's development. It's easy to use and I'd definitely recommend it, it's good to know it's reliable information checked by experts.
I agree with a previous reviewer that it would be good if the size of the baby section was for throughout the pregnancy not just the first trimester.
Also like the fact there is information on labour and newborns and no ads!
First time mum' must have app
The daily information on the app is great and gives you something to look forward to everyday rather than every week like most pregnancy apps! However what really seperates this pregnancy app from the others is the helpful info from pregnancy concerns and guidance to information about labour and looking after the baby! Definitely worth the money with the answers to all your pregnancy questions at your fingertips! Great app!
Couldn't be without this app, love it!
This app is fantastic and is well worth the money.
It gives you a day-by-day account of exactly what is happening to you and your baby.
I get really excited about being able to track each day of my pregnancy, reading it on the way back from a long day at work, it really makes me smile. With it being my first baby, it reassures without overwhelming me with too much information.
It’s easy to use with amazing 3D baby pictures and a ‘guide’ section that gives you easy access to specific information you want to read up on.
And the reminders are really handy too!
I would highly recommend it, especially for first time mums! It's a must have.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: 20 October 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- Copyright © 2009, 2011 Dorling Kindersley Limited, London
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).