By Blueface Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Change your RPG sessions FOREVER!
Create the perfect atmosphere using Sound effects, environmental soundscapes, music tracks and make your life easier with our dice rolling system.
Tired of using music and some random sound fx from your player?
We got you covered!
DMDJ features a next-gen game audio engine that makes unique and never repetitive soundscapes. ecreate a vast amount of environmental scenes and sound fx, which will spice up your sessions and indulge your party into the world you have created for them. Choose the location, day or night setting, add some of the best sound fx around and choose the overall intensity level of the whole environment.
For example, with DMDJ you can create a horror mood by selecting the "Haunted Forest" environment preset, start at "low" intensity, change that to "medium" intensity and "night" while you are guiding your party to a crescendo and when ready, push the "high" intensity and play back a haunting "Distant Scream". That's awesome!
Moreover, DMDJ allows you to import your own music tracks and play them on top of all the soundscapes and fx. And to spoil you, we added a vast collection of tracks from professional composers. DMDJ ships with more than 100 tracks covering all relevant genres. Don't ask how we got the deal for the price - we were young and innocent!
Apart from helping you in setting up the perfect atmosphere for an immersive session, we also focus on dice rolling. DMDJ comes with a powerful and advanced dice system that can be completely customized to your needs. Even the most complicated dice throw is one touch away while you can trust our randomly generated results, just like the real dice, or make your custom weighted die to favor a situation.
Some of the Features:
1) Digital Storytelling was never so much fun. Connect your device to your Hi-Fi system and transform your room into a fantasy land. With DMDJ, your adventures come alive.
2) Hi-End Sound FX already used in famous movies and games. We licensed the best content for you, no more cheap sounding sessions. Plus, a dedicated team of sound designers will update the content over time, feeding your imagination and help you create beautiful stories to amaze your party.
3) More than 100 professionally composed video games music tracks from all relative genres, to build tension, emotion and epic epicness!
4) Highly sophisticated audio playback engine (we use true hi-end gaming audio algorithms). Smooth transition between high quality sounds, randomized environmental sound and a true high-end game engine, for the best audio playback possible on iOS.
5) Fast and intuitive interface with compelling graphics featuring intuitive colors and a fast, easy for the eyes, arrangement.
6) Three different Dice Throwing modes. "Quick" dice provides you with fast dice access and a sophisticated results matrix. "Advanced Formulas" allow the DM to create a vast combination of dice and bonuses. Finally "Custom" dice allows you to create your own custom made and weighted dice.
"Within seconds of downloading, I constructed a soundscape consisting of a crowded city street with imperial horns for music accompaniment. Color me surprised at the quality of the music that comes with DMDJ; I typically expect default music to be the musical equivalent of clip art, but this is not the case."
"DMDJ is the best solution I've found for engaging my table's senses to another level and the proof is in the pudding. The same players who thought music was distracting when I've used it in the past came to the table last week asking, 'What, we're not going to have music this week?'…and so DMDJ became a regular feature at my table."
"I like DMDJ a lot. It's easy to use, offers a lot of bang for the buck and might be a great app to add that additional oomph to your games."
What's New in Version 1.7
This release brings support for 64-bit for iOS and a fix for a nasty bug with user's music in snapshots.
Read below for details:
DMDJ now supports 64-bit for iOS, bringing you better performance and optimized resources handling.
The nasty bug in which the user's music didn't load properly in snapshots is fixed. Thanks to our community for pointing out the bug!
We also created a new manual online, explaining all the features of DMDJ and offering some tips for best use. This manual together with our new blog will offer a better experience on learning and using DMDJ.
As always, great features, steadily added, with no ads, no subscription and no in-app purchases.
Show us your love by rating DMDJ and don't forget to contact us at our official support page, with any questions or cool suggestions.
Tabletop RPG Gold!
A really nice piece of software that can easily bring a great deal more atmosphere to any RPG. I have given it 4 stars as there is still some room for improvement. Multitasking so the music doesn't stop when you come out the App. Perhaps the ability to show graphics when air playing the sounds to an Apple TV. (So you can import pictures of maps, taverns, caves, monsters etc). They seem to be working on bringing new sounds and music which is great. There is plenty to get started that can fit in to any adventure. It's just a case of listening to all the sounds and seeing what best suits. Just because it says "under a volcano" for example doesn't mean you can't use it for ring in a space ship Anyway. Keep up the great work guys. And people, buy this App to encourage the developers to speed up new sounds 😃
- Category: Games
- Updated: 07 July 2016
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 398 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Panagiotis Kouvelis
- © 2012 MediaFlake Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.