Do it (Tomorrow)
By Adylitica, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you love procrastinating? Why do today what you can put off till tomorrow? That's the spirit! Do It (Tomorrow) is the todo app for you.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do It (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo and just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Access your Sync / Sounds / Badges / Font settings by sliding right past the Tomorrow page
Optional in-App Feature: Cloud Sync
* Access and work with your tasks on www.tomorrow.do
* Sync all your devices together, automatically
* Securely backup your tasks to the cloud
* Completed task history (via our free "Everyday Notes" App)
## Also See ##
Do It Tomorrow HD
* A fully customised iPad experience
* Includes full support for Retina iPads
* Full web version of this app (plus it syncs!)
* See your tasks history
* Plan on days farther than tomorrow
* Fully integrates with Do it (Tomorrow)
* Two way sync with iCloud Calendar and more
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding missing features!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
What's New in Version 2.0.6
minor fixes for ios8
This app is brilliantly designed, easy to use and actually encourages productivity. It's very satisfying to scratch another task off your list. The look and feel of the app is clean, uncluttered and there is no intrusive advertising. Uncompleted tasks automatically get pushed to the next day which I find very useful.
I tried several to do list apps and this one is the only one I would recommend.
My favourite by far
This is my fave to-do list app. I'm genuinely surprised it doesn't have more reviews - hence me writing this one, which I never usually do. I've bought various list and organizaion apps over he years but this is the only one I continue to keep installed and use. Simple and satisfying!
Is ok but has just put it's own note in that says, "great idea, set up Cloud access", and when I deleted the note that I didn't want it deleted all of my notes without warning!! Not happy and would warn others to not bother. Waste of money!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 09 November 2014
- Version: 2.0.6
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak
- Developer: Adylitica, Inc.
- © 2012 Adylitica.inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Sync Ability Between Web and Devices£3.99