Doctor Who: Legacy
By Tiny Rebel Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Accessible gem matching puzzle game --- easy to pick up and play for all casual gamers, with a brand new saga in the life of the Doctor! From 8 to 80, Doctor Who: Legacy is suitable for puzzle game fans of all ages!
One of the top 50 iPhone / iPad games of the year!!! http://tinyurl.com/qaq5adq (TheGuardian.com) “The latest Doctor Who game was instantly familiar to anyone
who's played Puzzle & Dragons – one of the few mobile games to be making as much money as Candy Crush Saga. It sees you swapping colourful orbs around to attack
monsters while building a team of the Doctor and his companions.”
• Gameskinny.com: 10/10 "This game is truly a massive achievement for Doctor Who games, as well as for how to do the "free-to-play" model correctly."
• Gallifrey Times: 9/10 “essentially a big sand pit to muck around with your favourite Who characters from your favourite episodes in clever and enjoyable puzzles”
• “And without an energy system restricting how many missions you can play in one sitting...Doctor Who: Legacy stands out as one of the more moral free-to-play games when it comes to how it treats its players.”- Digital Spy.com
• "…you will be pleasantly surprised to find a genuine gem of a game that isn’t out to fleece gamers but to please every Doctor Who fan." - Doctorwhotv.co.uk
• “Featuring fun gameplay, excellent visuals and a musical score composed by the acclaimed Chris Huelsbeck, you do not want to miss out on this very special release.” - Kasterborous.com
Team up with your favourite Doctor and head back through time - revisit your favourite episodes from the TV series and build a team of your favourite companions and allies including Clara, Rory, Amy, River, Sarah Jane, K-9 and dozens more, each of which has their own abilities to help you solve the infinite number of puzzles you’ll face.
Face the Doctor’s greatest enemies! Crush Daleks, destroy Weeping Angels use puzzles and abilities to take down The Silence, Headless Monks, Peg Dolls, Spoonheads and
many more in this brand new Doctor Who saga!
What's New in Version 3.3
- prepare for new content
- bug fixes
Good game but constant problems
Don't get me wrong, this game is fun and addictive and i will always continue to support the developers by purchasing the premium content, but I'm really starting to get annoyed with the constant freezes and crashes i keep getting. Everytime i load up the game, i have to wait at least 3 minutes just to get to the main menu and when i do, my game just freezes every so often for about 5-10 seconds, even when im playing a level, the same thing happens sometimes. Although its only happened a few times, i find it really annoying when i actually complete a level and i have found a new character or a time crystal and then the victory sign pops up, but when that happens, the game just crashes and i loose my progress so i have to redo the level again and hopefully get the rare drop again. I really hope these constant freezes and crashes get fixed soon because i just want to enjoy playing the game without all these problems happening all the time, but im sure this never happened when this game was first released.
A great game for Whovians
This is a great, simple puzzle RPG for fans of Doctor Who. I love the huge variety of characters available to unlock, and the feeling of a sprawling epic adventure. The downsides are the lack of compatibility for running music from your iPhone library in the background, and sometimes it seems there's a difficulty spike that requires level grinding or using Crystals to beat.
Brilliant game but with faults
Whilst the game itself is brilliant And I haven't had to spend money except for fan area but that was worth it. I'm not a fan of the introduction of new levels that must be payed for to play especially since the free levels are no longer getting any new additions.
It used to be possible to play music at the same time but that doesn't work any more.
Although I enjoy the bigger on the inside levels it would be a great improvement if they could be played with normal gems not pixelated gems as they give me a headache.
These few changes would make it five stars 😀😀😀😀😀
- Category: Games
- Updated: 28 March 2016
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 227 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Tiny Rebel Games LLC
- © 2014 BBC Worldwide Limited and Tiny Rebel Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Time Crystals£3.99
- Bag full of Time Crystals£7.99
- 1 Time Crystal£0.79
- Box full of Time Crystals£14.99
- Sonic Adventures Level Pack£7.99
- Husbands of River Song "Directors Cut"£2.99
- Doctor Who Kids Area£3.99
- Crate full of Time Crystals£39.99
- Trickster Event RANK 6 Character Pack£2.99
- Vault Full of Time Crystals£79.99