Doctor Who WhoGuide
By David Brook
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WhoGuide offers in-depth guides to both the Classic Series and the New Series of Doctor Who - all in one app!
Brought to you from the makers of the popular iWho, WhoFeed and iTorchwood Apps, WhoGuide gives fans access to the complete world of Doctor Who, with story codes, transmission dates, synopsis', cast and crew credits, DVD Price comparison links and More!
- A Guide to the History of Doctor Who.
- Detailed Character Guides to each of the 12 Doctors.
- Missing Episode Guides.
- Detailed Episode Guides for all 11 Doctors.
- Region 2 DVD Guide (with Price Comparison Links).
- Doctor Who Locations Guide!
- Comments Wall
- Interactivity on each entry!
- Contact Us page for ideas and feedback.
This iPhone application is neither endorsed or associated with the BBC.
Doctor Who is © Copyright to the BBC, 1963-2012. No infringement intended.
What's New in Version 7.0.1
- Bug Fixes
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 24 September 2013
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: David Brook
- WhoGuide is © Copyright to DWO Media. Doctor Who is © Copyright to the BBC, no infringement intended.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.