Domotz Pro is the network monitoring and remote tech support system for IT professionals, AV installers and uber geeks.
PLEASE NOTE: This app REQUIRES the Domotz Agent to be installed on a network via the Domotz Box, Domotz Pi or via self-install on Raspberry Pi or NAS (Synology, ReadyNAS or QNAP).
Question or issues? Contact email@example.com
Use Domotz Pro to remotely troubleshoot devices, remotely access devices, remotely manage device power, perform network diagnostics and so much more!
• NETWORK MONITORING: Get a full inventory of all IP devices connected to a network in seconds. Monitoring performed via MAC address and device heartbeat checked every 30 seconds.
• REMOTE DEVICE ACCESS: Supports Web, Remote Desktop and Console Access (http/s, RDP, SSH, Telnet).
• REMOTE POWER MANAGEMENT: Manage device power remotely (On/Off/Reboot). Supports most popular IP controllable power plugs.
• NETWORK MAPPING/PoE/SNMP MONITORING: Automatic detection of which devices are connected to individual ports of a managed switch. Monitor the data traffic of individual ports and shut down individual ports.
• ALERTS: Email and push notification alerts for network down, device down and new device joined the network.
• NETWORK DIAGNOSTICS: Bandwidth analysis and speed tests.
• MULTI-VLAN: Monitoring of multiple VLANs
• COLLABORATION: Securely invite someone onto the network or access an external network remotely.
• DASHBOARD: A dashboard to troubleshoot and monitor all live agents installed across various networks. Easily troubleshoot and identify issues across multiple networks.
• PROFESSIONAL FEATURES FOR TECH SUPPORT
• Enhanced device discovery
• Bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Great product. Amazing customer support.
We as a company have been using Domotz for a while now. We have 50+ devices on different sites. It just works and it works great! No need for VPN if you need to access your devices via web, telnet or ssh. Many more advanced features I haven’t tried yet. We have tried competitors in the past but many found them non intuitive. Easy to use and set up. Keeps customers happy as issues are resolved (if any) before they even arise.
Now the best part! Their support is incredible. Very quick responses. Think I have never waited more than 15 minutes for response. Issues weren’t critical either. Mostly integration with products on the network which are resolved in no time.
Highly recommend this product!
Awesome as usual but one bug
Working well except there is a bug when you try to monitor network health performance/speed test ‘advanced alerting’. You can’t set a trigger speed for alerts or even tick mobile or email. Just brings up the explanation every time.
Doesn’t remember password
This app WAS great.
It now doesn’t remember the account password. I have a long mixed case alpha numeric randomly password. That makes this application now almost USELESS!
Please add an option to remember password.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.