By Doodle.ly, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doodle.ly is a fun, free and easy way to share drawings with friends. Draw a picture, then publish it or save it - it's that easy.
Our custom-designed drawing engine accurately simulates real pencil, pen, crayons and markers. The UI is highly intuitive, creating a joyful drawing experience simple enough for a toddler, and yet powerful enough for a serious artist.
"the closest thing I had to real pen and paper"
Lance Ulanoff, Editor-in-Chief, Mashable
• 100% free custom designed drawing tools: Crayon, Ballpoint, Highlighter, Pencil, Resizable Eraser, Chisel Tip Marker and Fine Point Marker in an array of colors.
• Sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Text, Email and AirDrop
• Unlimited undos and redos
• Interact with friends by sharing likes and following one another
• Keep up to 180 canvases in progress at one time (iPad)
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Great app - easy to draw and create pictures with, but only three drawbacks: no control over brush size, and sometimes i will flick back and forth between pictures and all my changes (sometimes an hours work) will be lost. Finally, i think it could do with more colours for the pens and crayons.
That said, i like the interface and the social aspect.
Fantastic, we like the limited colour pallet, it makes you come up with more interesting pictures. Really easy to use, I use it with my 4 year old. And best of all, no ads!
A great app but...
I am addicted to this, but it crashes so often! If you're the sort of person who is going to spend more than 20 mins on a drawing then don't use the undo button, it will crash the app and you could lose your progress!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 27 March 2014
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 9.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Doodle.ly, Inc
- © 2014 Doodle.ly, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.