Escape game : Doors&Rooms
By gameday Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Don't question why. Just open the doors and escape!
Simple yet fatally addictive
See through the tricks and find hints for your escape!
Never-ending battle of wits against the developers
Be careful, though: one mistake can cost you everything.
※※ Features ※※
- Various themed backgrounds
- Evolving difficulty levels
- Stage expansion through constant updates
- Superior graphic quality never before seen in the Escape genre
- Free Game Coins are given away at certain intervals
- Intuitive UI and inventory
- Absolutely free to play!
※※ Tips ※※
- Don't miss even the slightest detail! Even a scrap of paper can be a hint.
- Obtained items can be examined, dismantled, and compounded for new hints.
- Think outside the box. Sometimes, it pays to follow your gut instinct.
- Use common sense.
- Stay alert and listen. Sometimes, sounds can help you successfully escape.
※※ Join Us ※※
What's New in Version 1.5.5
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Add 7 Chapter
Good puzzle solving game
This game is enjoyable and easy to get into. The levels become increasingly harder and use more complicated solutions to open the doors as the levels increase. If you get stuck, the first hint is a waste of coins and it doesn't give much help but second and third hints are much better. Only other thing is the coins which are hard to get or you can watch a video to get free coins. Overall a good puzzle solving game.
Could be better but not bad though
It could tell you more of what that rooms puzzle is other than just dropping you into it and then just letting you struggle for two days straight but compared to other apps like this there isn't many that do puzzles that difficult at all so could be better but not by much.
Good, but could be better
I really like this game, and when I get past the levels, it's great! I also love the very non-invasive in-app purchasing advertisement. It's not like candy crush which will require you to make in-app purchases; I am perfectly happy to watch an ad instead.
However, the issue with this game is that the puzzle solutions are sometimes not at all evident, and the difficulty doesn't seem to gradually progress.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 10 January 2017
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 173 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: gameday inc.,
- © Gameday Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 Coin£0.99
- 250 Coin£1.99
- 600 Coin£3.99
- 1080 Coin£5.99
- 2500 Coin£9.99