Dorset Seafood Cookbook
By Resort Marketing Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** NEW: PRICE DROPPED IN FEB 2012 **
The Dorset Seafood Cookbook contains mouth-watering recipes created by top chefs at some of Dorset's best seafood restaurants.
Here are just a few of the unique seafood recipes on offer:
• Local sea bass with hand-picked crab meat and lobster sauce
• Oven-baked turbot with braised peas, bacon and baby onions
• Tea smoked razor clam and brown bread chowder with linguini nero, pancetta and samphire grass
• Lyme Bay mussels 'baked in a bag' with cider, herbs and cream
• Red Gurnard with sea spinach, steamed cockles and brown shrimps
• Pan-fried pollock with wilted spring greens, Dorset cider, mussels and bacon cream
• Chuu Chee Hoi Shell - dry red curry of scallops
The app also features:
• Video highlights of the Dorset Seafood Festival, taking place in July
• Stunning photography of all the seafood dishes
• Information on the sustainable fishing industry in Dorset
With content from MasterChef 2009 winner Mat Follas and top TV chef Mark Hix, this is a must-have title for those with a love of seafood.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Released: 20 July 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Resort Marketing Ltd
- © Resort Marketing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.