Dot™ is the only fertility tracker and period tracker app that can be used to prevent pregnancy and to plan pregnancy using just your period dates. Dot uses a patent-pending approach to identify your pregnancy risk for each day of your cycle and tells you if it’s a High, Medium, or Low risk day for pregnancy.
Dot requires only your period start dates to produce accurate and personalized information. The Dot fertility tracker app (free) can be used as a period tracker, fertility calendar, period calendar, period calculator, and ovulation calculator.
Dot fertility tracker has been described by global health experts as a "game changer for women's health".
DOT FERTILITY TRACKER GETS SMARTER WITH USE
Dot’s proprietary algorithm uses ongoing statistical analysis to determine your pregnancy chances for each day of your cycle. The more dates you enter, the more tailored Dot’s results. Whether you are using it as a period tracker, fertility monitor, or ovulation predictor.
HOW IS DOT FERTILITY TRACKER DIFFERENT?
Dot fertility tracker is more advanced than a period tracker. It gives you accurate information that can be used to prevent pregnancy or get pregnant fast. And it’s easier to use than traditional fertility awareness methods. No need for extensive charting and daily temperature taking, whether you use it as birth control or for conception.
Dot has been tested extensively for accuracy. Dot fertility tracker is based on years of research and is undergoing the first contraceptive efficacy study on a fertility app.
WHO CAN USE DOT FERTILITY TRACKER?
Anyone can use Dot as a menstrual cycle tracker, period tracker, or to get pregnant. If you use Dot for pregnancy prevention, it is recommended that you have cycles between 20-40 days long with less than 10 days variation in length. Dot will let you know if your cycles are ever outside this range. Additionally, it is recommended that users should be able to manage their fertile days by using an effective back-up birth control method or avoiding intercourse on high-risk days.
DOT FERTILITY TRACKER FEATURES
• Tailored information – Dot gives you tailored information based on your cycle data that you can use as a fertility tracker to get pregnant, to avoid pregnancy, or just as a health tracker and period tracker.
• Fertility Monitor – Dot lets you instantly know if you are on a High, Medium or Low-risk day for pregnancy. It’s like having a fertility friend in your pocket.
• Ovulation Predictor – Dot identifies the day you are statistically most likely to ovulate.
• Period Tracker & Predictions – Dot isn’t just a period calendar, it’s a period predictor. Dot gives you accurate menstrual cycle predictions for the next 6 months letting you know when to expect your flo!
• Health Tracker – Dot lets you know if your cycle pattern indicates a possible underlying health issue that should be addressed. It monitors your menstrual cycle for possible irregularities that could be an indication of health concerns such as PCOS.
• PMS Tracker, Mood Tracker, & More - Add notes to calendar dates and track your period symptoms, mood, and frequency of sex.
• Data Security – Your data resides on your phone, not with us! You can export and save your cycle data.
OPTIONAL DOT PRO UPGRADE
When you upgrade to Dot Pro, you are helping the millions of women around the world who have an unmet need for contraception. We are committed to providing women with free, effective family planning options that don’t cause side effects. Upgrading to Dot Pro supports this work. Upgrading also gives you a few nifty features!
- Sync Your Calendar - Sync your Dot data with the calendar on your phone.
- Keep Your Partner in the Loop – Send your partner texts or emails to keep them up to date on your fertility status.
- Customize Dot’s Colors – Choose from several skins to customize Dot’s colors.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We update Dot every few weeks based on your feedback and suggestions. We're excited to release this new version. Dot is now available in Portuguese. Thank you for being a Dot user!
Ratings and Reviews
By far the least accurate app available. You can not adjust the app not does it adjust automatically to longer cycles. Just automatically assumes everyone is 28 days no matter what. This of course means it does not accurately predict ovulation or your next period. I download 4 separate apps to track my irregular periods because I was coming off birth control and I knew it would take some time to become regular again. This is the only app that has not adjusted to my cycles. The other three have been fantastic about making predictions now that I’m back to regular 40 day cycles and they are bang on. This one however, still assumes I’m going to have a 28 day cycle. Probably because someone told a man once that that’s how long a period cycle is and he decided he should create an app to try and make some money. Nice work guys! Maybe try and listen to someone with a uterus before launching an app that can only predict a full moon!
Hi, Dot will personalize as you enter in more dates. If your cycles are regularly around 40 days long as you mentioned, then it will take 3-4 cycles for it to adjust. It uses statistical analysis comparing your data to large data sets to estimate your cycle lengths, and fertility. By the way, Dot was invented by women for women. But if it's not for you, it sounds like you found some other options that might work. Good luck!
Been using for a few weeks now good to see where your at each day on your circle. Not pregnant yet tho
Thanks for your feedback. If you're actively trying to get pregnant, most Dot users are pregnant in the first 3 cycles of use. If you're not pregnant within 6 months, or if Dot sends you a health alert, check with your doctor. Good luck!
I have been using Clearblue Digital Ovulation Tests along with this app, the dates this app is saying I’m fertile, the test says I’m at a low fertility, I’m deleting the app, good job I didn’t have to pay or I’d have wanted a refund!
- Cycle Technologies
- 45.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Cycle Technologies 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Dot Pro £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.