By Peter Stringer
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dot is the virtual Pet with a difference!
Name your new Dot and take care of it! Feed it when it gets hungry, play with it when it's bored, keep its space clean and nurse it back to health when it gets sick.
- Dot has a mind of its own and will look after itself when possible!
- Your Dot is directly effected by your actions. Feed it too much and it'll become slow and out of shape, neglect it and it will get sick!
- Stats for your Dot help you judge its needs. Mange its mood to keep it happy!
- Watch your Dot grow bigger and bigger as it ages!
- Play games with your Dot to keep it active and healthy!
- Plenty of Game Centre achievements to unlock!
- Social sharing with Facebook and Twitter!
Stay tuned for updates bringing new skins for you to customise your Dot, new games to play, Dot personalities and much more!
What's New in Version 1.5.1
- You can now disable notifications
- Reduced the number of potential notifications
- Fixed bug related to the 'Fun' status bar not functioning properly
- Other minor bug fixes
Quirky and New.
This could be the next best thing! Funny and such a new and wacky way to keep entertained. Love the accomplishments, needs a little more personality or colour but I love the oddness and quirkiness of it all and the idea is purely and weirdly genius!
really good just needs a few more things like personality and a bit of polishing off but apart from that great game 5 stars for the fun and entertainment -1 not fully done -0.5 not anoth difference in your dot to other peoples dot
- Category: Games
- Updated: 10 March 2014
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Peter Stringer
- © Peter Stringer
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads£0.79
- Animal Skins DLC£0.79
- Insect Skins DLC£0.79
- Colour Skins DLC£0.79