Let's make a simple to draw Pixel Arts!
"dotpict" Is a new sense of Pixel Arts painting app.
◆Pen tip is not hidden by the finger
"dotpict" Nib is not hidden by the finger.
Like in operability, such as a mouse, You can draw quickly!
◆Auto save of peace of mind
Since the work is always saved in the auto save,
And peace of mind to enjoy Pixel Arts production is!
◆Easy to share the work
You can be easily shared with SNS services.
Let's introduce the Pixel Art to everyone by email or Twitter!
Now "dotpict" Getting started with!
・Zoom of canvas
・Display of the grid, non- display
・Export / share of work
- Fixed a bug that the canvas does not move while moving during enlargement
- We turned off the function to swipe from the screen edge and cancel it on the canvas screen (in order to prevent the screen from returning during drawing)
- Fixed history saving and canvas saving processing (I think that the frequency of failures went down)
- I made it possible to return after clearing the canvas
- The function to display the author's other works on the detailed work screen was added
- We fixed a number of small problems related to other canvases
- Pen mode deleted (Deleted because it was judged that it was not able to provide enough functions because there are many problems in the current situation)
Ratings and Reviews
I absolutely love seeing the creativity of people and slowly getting the grip of it myself... The art there is wonderful as are the tools of the app.
The ease of navigation is tricky though, and I find editing your own profile to be a tad awkward. There is also the problem of the spam, due to there being no real way for people to contact each other, which I can understand would be better in some ways, this causes people to spam with images, writing messages on the titles and in the actual image. Now this is not a huge issue, but it is frustrating to scroll through... Perhaps a comment element could be implemented for the images themselves? Or even a hashtag system, which then lends itself to possibly a search function.
Overall though I absolutely adore the app, and I love how the art creating side of it works, it’s absolutely fantastic and beautiful and I’m very grateful for its creation ❤️🙂
This is a very good arty app that you can create your own pixel creatures and you can get ideas from other people and post your own on twitter!! Also it allows you to create your own canvas any where any time for free !!⭐️🌟⭐️✨
Very good app, lots of fun, allows me to make nice pixel art for free and it's very good quality! Takes some time to get used to but overall 10/10 would recommend👌🏻⭐️
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.