Dots: A Game About Connecting
By Playdots, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dots is an addictive puzzle game about connecting.
#1 game in 23 countries
"The perfect puzzle game" - Business Insider
“A must have!” - SlideToPlay
The goal is simple; connect same-colored dots vertically and horizontally in your choice of timed or moves mode. Stockpile dots along the way to gain power-ups and themes.
• TIMED: Can you beat the clock? Connect as many same-colored dots as you can in 60 seconds
• MOVES: An un-timed moves based mode; kick back & take your time making the right moves
• ENDLESS: Relax and play; the no-limits, gravity shuffling mode of Dots
• TIME STOP: Pause time for five seconds, or add five extra moves. Perfect for racking up those final dots!
• SHRINKER: Remove a single dot from the game board
• EXPANDER: Remove all of the same colored dots from the game board
What's New in Version 2.2.2
· Faster dot bounce animation (Thanks for your feedback)
· Speedier performance
· Fixed animation glitches
· Fixed battery usage issue
Let us know NEW themes you'd like to see!
Thanks for playing <3
· Four color themes
· Three premium themes that include fresh sound design
· Chose your own dot and background colors
· Cleaner, easy to navigate interface
· Higher resolution graphics for big screens
Well it was a really good game
Until the latest update, this used to be my favourite game on my phone. I was forever playing it, and I would've recommended it to pretty much anyone.
Now, the latest update doesn't show any text on the buttons which you click to go into different sorts of game modes, design & themes. This is super frustrating, as you can't tell what's what at all. And I know loads of people are having this issue too.
Anyway, after a lot of frustration trying to fix this problem, I decided this:
Maybe, if I delete the game & re-download it, it should run smoothly? All the buttons showing and everything, and the benefits of what I thought was a good update?
Well, I warn you. Don't delete this game! You'll never be able to load it up again, at least not fully. Sure, it shows the black screen with 'DOTS' displayed, and seems to work when It moves onto the white screen where you expect it to load up. It doesn't load up, it just gets STUCK!
This is so frustrating! I loved this game too!
⭐️⭐️⭐️ because it is a good game, but doesn't even work anymore . I wouldn't download this until it's been fixed!
UPDATE: I recently got a new phone, and just downloaded dots again, and it's working! Thanks for fixing it!
Back to its former glory
I'm glad I left this on my phone until it was fixed... As annoying as it was to have the blank screen, I knew that the devs would get it sorted, and they did. Back to its former glory, working great. It's a fun distraction game that doesn't cost money and doesn't spam you with adverts... Perfect.
Very addictive but broken audio
The sound plays a big part in why this game so oddly addictive, however it now seems way to "boomy" like as if there is too much base in the sound fx that make the speakers crack on iPhones 6s as well as iPad Air2. Pls fix it. Watch those audio levels when preparing assets!
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 July 2015
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 41.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Playdots, Inc.
- © 2013 Playdots, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Endless Mode£1.49
- 50,000 dots£3.99
- 5,000 dots£0.79
- 15,000 dots£1.49
- End Of Game Power Up£0.79
- 150,000 dots£7.99
- Dot Doubler£3.99
- Mod Synth Theme£0.79
- Space Theme£0.79