dozens is your new financially savvy friend, that stays in your pocket.
• Once you get your sunny dozens debit card, keeping a close eye on your spending couldn’t be simpler.
• Whether you’re a numbers person or have a visual eye, we’ll show you data your way. And if you’re an emotional spender, we’ve got that covered too. Simply rate how you felt and decide what you’d like to spend more or less on.
PERSONALISED MONEY FEED
• Do you regularly splurge at weekends or at a specific time every day? Your dozens home feed helps you understand your spending habits, gives you saving tips and shares insights about money trends.
• You can also set up a tailor-made budget that factors in regular bills and tells you how much is available to spend weekly, and every day. We’ll even help you stick to it, with prompts and nudges to keep you in the black.
• Saving is effortless too. Use Roundups to put pennies away. Or have fun with savings rules – like saving whenever it rains or your team scores.
• We believe that, with the right tools, everyone can learn to manage their finances. So we hold monthly Savers’ Awards where cash prizes can be won as a reward for good money management. T&Cs apply.
Your current account money will be securely held in segregated client accounts at a UK high street bank in accordance with the FCA requirements and the Electronic Money Regulations 2011.
Ratings and Reviews
Cheaper by the dozens
The USP of this app at the moment is the high incentive to save regularly via 5% trust bonds. I’ve made a successful bond bid which went smoothly and will look to do so when I’ve build up another £100 to save. Glad the IFTTT integration is live as well as round ups to save the spare change.
Haven’t had a full month cycle using dozens spend and track yet but approx’ 2 weeks so far: safe to say it’s early days where you’ll be very impressed if you’re coming from a legacy bank app but will have to give dozens the benefit of the doubt if you’re coming over from a neobank such as Monzo, Revolut or Starling as they have a couple years headstart.
dozens has great potential... a lot rests on how they can iterate fast enough in the next 12 months to not only bring feature parity with the neobanks but also in how they carve out their own narrative and gain a Banking licence.
Best start of any FinTech
I’ve been using a lot of the FinTech apps over the past year (Monzo, Starling, Revolut, Curve), and Dozens has to be the most well thought out, interesting, feature rich app on day one.
Let’s clear something up - It’s VERY early stages, so not everything is live yet (Feb ‘19), but the team are developing at a good pace, and the communication is excellent.
Dozens will hit the mark for so many people, and with their savings features, it’s definitely worth trying out.
Be prepared to wait....a long time
Seems a bit of a shambles at the moment - they are currently approving around 100 users a week, but the waiting list is around 3000, meaning that at this rate the average user will have to wait around half a year to be approved. No doubt they will accelerate this glacial on-boarding process, but this seems fairly shambolic for an app that’s already being advertised on billboards...
- Project Imagine Ltd
- 122.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Dozens is a trading name of Project Imagine Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (No. 11153882)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.