By Now Healthcare Group
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The revolutionary Dr Now ® platform connects patients with qualified GPs through remote video consultation, giving them the medical diagnosis they need, when they need it.
Dr Now ® is a world first, offering the delivery of medicines and prescriptions directly from a remote, app-based consultation.
• Access to a fully qualified, male or female GP from the comfort of your own home, through written or video-based remote video consultation.
• State-of-the-art, encrypted cloud technology ensures that medical records are accessible but safe assuring patients of complete privacy.
• Rapid, online diagnosis.
• Medication delivered straight to your work or home, meaning that you no longer have the inconvenience of fitting in a trip to the pharmacy in your busy schedule.
• The option of guaranteed next day delivery of your prescriptions and medicines, with those living in London eligible to receive their medication within 1 to 4 hours of diagnosis by a special courier service.
At Dr Now ® we understand that your health is paramount, so we are changing the face of primary healthcare to ensure that patients can receive the medical diagnosis they need, when they need it along with offering the delivery of medicines and prescriptions directly from a remote, app-based consultation.
What's New in Version 2.6.5
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Best Medical App Out There
Downloaded this app after feeling unwell but worrying about taking time off work. I was able to speak to a GP in my lunch break so I didn’t have to take time off work and I got medication delivered to my office the same day - wow!! Cannot recommend this app enough!
Keeps logging out. Have to wait 24 hours. Only option is video but hardly any option to type details or ask questions to the doctor before hand. The date of birth wheel keeps resetting itself. It's not like the american app where you do not wait so long. Really really useless. Do not use if you have an emergency. Not to mention very very expensive. Also no specialists or even a list as to say what the gps strengths are.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 21 February 2017
- Version: 2.6.5
- Size: 69.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Developer: Now Healthcare Group Ltd
- © Now Healthcare Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.