If you have received your DragonPass membership from RBS, Natwest or Ulster, please download the relevant Premier App as mentioned in your welcome letter.
DragonPass is the 1st all-in-one airport platform, offering Lounge access, Dining, Limousine and Meet & Greet service. With access to 1200+ lounges and 2,000+ restaurants the DrgonPass network is extensive.
Use the app to;
• Search and access the full network of airport services
• Stay up to date and check your current membership and entitlement visit history
• Top up entitlements with in app purchase
For all bank cardholders who are issued with DragonPass membership, please do check the details that in your welcome material for information on benefit entitlement and how to use your membership.
1. Discover more benefits across our growing network of airport partners and venues
2. Enriched product offering with additional services now available.
3. Enhanced journey for dining offers.
4. Improvements to membership activation and renewal journey, to make things more convenient.
Ratings and Reviews
What a rubbish service. No idea what I’m supposed to sign up with as I have a membership number and nothing else. This would be fine but I can register anything As it keeps telling me I’m not connected to the internet when I am.
Inherited this as part of a bank account with NatWest which shines a massive light on their choice. Clearly someone for NW has had some great lunches and perks to sign off on this piece of trash.
Still not fixed
Reading all the reviews it looks like the app is still not working! I’m looking at my account on my desktop but when I use the same info on the app then it says my details are incorrect! Logged it with their support services
No email confirmation
Still waiting for confirmation email after 30 minutes. Used to work once upon a time but inclined to give up and cancel premier travel. Less than one star!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.