Draw Free for iPad
By David Porter Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You don’t have to be an artist to enjoy Draw Free for iPad, the ultimate app for both professional and hobby painters to create beautiful drawings. Draw Free for iPad lets you bring ideas to life. It’s fun for both adults and kids alike.
Create your masterpiece using a variety of useful features:
- use an intuitive and simple interface
- showcase your drawings using the gallery
- pick up where you left off to complete your artwork
- choose the perfect color using a variety of included colors or create your personal palette with the color picker
- use the best tool for the job: pencil, brush, crayon, or bucket, all non-distinguishable from the real thing
- choose from a selection of stickers with sounds to create a brand new effect and interactivity not possible on paper
- enhance your drawing by picking your background as a professional texture, solid color or choose your own from your photo library or camera
- fix your missteps with the eraser, undo or redo buttons
After creating your masterpiece you can share it with friends and family:
- save it to your photo library so you can show and share it later
- post it to Facebook so you can share it with close ones, like your family and friends
- email it to share it with others
- print it or give a real paper copy of your drawing or frame it and put it on your wall
- tweet it on Twitter so you can share it with your followers and the entire world
Try Draw Free for iPad so you can create exquisite drawings everywhere.
What's New in Version 3.2.1
- iOS 7 Compatibility
- Bug Fixes
This app is so annoying- I spent 2 hours drawing a picture of iHasCupquake and when I finished and went back to gallery, it didn't save and it was gone. 2 fecking hours of hard work LOST. and also there is this stupid glitch with the paint can where I try to colour one area and the whole bg will get covered instead. FIX OR I DELETE!!
Good for noobs
I think this this app is the perfect thing for noobs and bosses out there you can do loads of things on it so its good for passing the time( or I guess if your a nerd you could read a book, but....) but yeah it's a good app; very fun..!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually use it to screenshot things and edit them. Plus, it's fun and easy to use.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 24 September 2013
- Version: 3.2.1
- Size: 37.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: David Porter Apps LLC
- © 2013 David Porter Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.