Drinkaware: Track and Calculate Units
By The Drinkaware Trust
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Is it time to change the way you drink? Get the new lifestyle app from Drinkaware, the UK’s leading alcohol education charity.
- Track the units and calories in your drinks
- Extensive database of alcohol brands
- Learn more about the health benefits of cutting down
- Feel supported with regular and personalised feedback
Reducing your alcohol intake has a number of feel-good benefits. The new practical and easy-to-use app from Drinkaware helps you understand the impact of your drinking, and supports you to change your habits for the better.
Calculate units and calories, review your drinking patterns over time, set your own goals and get support at the times and places where you need it the most.
Now with brilliant new features!
- NEW feature to help you SAVE MONEY - track the COST of your drinks and see exactly how much you've saved by cutting back
- MORE of your favourite drink brands added to our massive database making it easier than ever to track a drink with a simple swipe
- Can't find your favourite drink? SIMPLE, use our new search bar and your drink will pop straight up
- Still can't find it? Alert us to any drinks you'd like adding to the database using our brand new email pop-up
Our app is making news!
- Featured in ‘Guardian App of the Week’
-“A really good idea!”
- Awarded ‘five-stars’ as best FREE app review in Web User
-“A well-designed app with lots of thought and attention put into it”
Highlighted on BBC Radio 4’s You & Yours: Do you drink too much?, Telegraph, Digital Spy, BT.com and more.
Change for the better
If you’re trying to make a change for the better, it’s important to acknowledge when you’re doing a good job. The Drinkaware app provides impartial, non-judgemental support and encouragement to help you keep track of your journey with a range of useful features:
- Pinpoint locations where you need extra help; from your local to your own home, we’ll be right there with you
- Set goals tailored to your existing drinking habits
- Get rewards for achieving your goals
- View your progress in terms of units or calories drunk
- Record and review your drinking over time. How are you doing compared to last week, or last month?
No-nonsense, easy interface
- Graphs, charts and other visual aids put the info you want at your fingertips
- Information is presented in real, easy to understand terms. Watch yourself cut down unit by unit, calorie by calorie
- Break information down week by week, day by day, to easily see how far you’ve come
Join the community
- Unlock achievements based on your new, healthier lifestyle
- See how you measure up with other users’ success stories.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Bug fixes and tweaks to maximise performance.