Join the biggest car community on the planet for the latest news, best reviews, hottest videos, craziest games, toughest quizzes, and plenty more. All brought to you by the biggest names in motoring.
DriveTribe is made up of thousands of communities called “Tribes”, places where people get together to share their passions. Tribes allow you to connect and chat with like-minded car fans, and get access to an exclusive network of influencers and content.
What can you expect to see on DriveTribe? We’ve got motoring hall-of-famers Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, plus racing supremos Damon Hill, Mark Webber, Karun Chandhok and Ken Block.
We also have Tribes run by some of the world’s biggest manufacturers, including BMW, Porsche and Alfa. And you’ll also see updates from the likes of Goodwood, Cars and Coffee, Nurburgring and The Grand Tour.
We’ve got everything EV to V8s, F1 to NASCAR, or classic rides to daily drivers. Whatever you’re into - DriveTribe fuels your passion for cars.
Here’s how DriveTribe gets you closer to what you love:
• Exclusive content from the biggest names in motoring
• Create a profile in seconds
• Personalised content feed that shows you the best content from the Tribes, brands and stars you follow
• Live chat and video streaming in every single Tribe: Drop in, they are always busy. You can even chat with Clarkson, Hammond and May
• Join pro-drivers’ tribes for behind-the-scenes access to their day job
• You can also start your own tribe and invite your friends to join
• Post your own motoring reviews, articles, videos and photos
• Meet fellow enthusiasts. Read their stories and share your own
• All the very latest news from Formula 1, WEC, WRC and more
• Live event coverage from around the world
Keep track of your cars with our new My Garage feature!
Upload and share your past, present and dream cars to create the ultimate garage.
Some behind-the-scenes tweaks also included to make DriveTribe smoother and faster than ever – squashed those pesky bugs as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Join the world's biggest car loving community.
If you like the car it’s the right one for you
Amazing app for any car or grand tour fan but i wish there were tribes made and run by drive tribes talking about updates and car memes. And maybe some car or grand tour related mini games.
I know it’s not the point of the app but it could maybe go in alert’s place because I find it’s annoying and I never use it. Apart from that amazing app
Thanks for the feedback!
We have been exploring adding more engaging features like mini-games, so keep an eye out for updates.
We already have tribes targeting those topics, try searching and joining tribes such as: "DriveTribe News" or "DriveTribe Car Tech", or just "Memes" & "DriveTribe". Hopefully there's something there you are looking for.
App needs a lot of work.
Ok I love cars, love the Grand Tour trio, quite like the idea of DriveTribe.
The App is meant to be like Facebook, but it’s really not great to navigate around. It’s. It exactly intuitive, automatically sends you to a homepage that always suggests Tribes to join when I’d rather see something that I’d configured myself.
Also it was conceived by Clarkson, Hammond and May but they appear to have very little in reaction. Seems to be more active on Facebook and Twitter. You’d think to sell their own Social Media site, that’s where they would focus their energy?
Or maybe they find it a bit unintuitive as well?
I do have to say that Mark Webber does seem to have embraced the concept, so hats off to him.
Don’t get me wrong, content is pretty good, it’s just not very well implemented.
- W.Chump & Sons (Mugs & T-Shirts) Limited
- 38.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 DriveTribe Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.