Everything a Driving Instructor needs,
in one app…
Driving Instructor for iPad is the complete solution for the driving instructor industry, uniquely combining the iPad’s capabilities into one app in order to improve lesson delivery and simplify admin tasks.
It also works directly with the PassRight iPhone app to allow pupils to see not only a view of their lessons, payments, progress, reflective log comments and next appointment, but also provides a full suite of revision content for every lesson topic, automatically as they progress through the practical syllabus. All of this revision content is provided with the iPad app, yet fully customisable by you, the instructor to suit the way you teach and reflect your branding and advertising. PassRight is your very own branded pupil app.
This app allows the iPad to provide everything a driving instructor needs for record keeping, teaching reference materials and preparation to test standard, allowing the instructor to deliver the best possible experience for their pupils.
Anyone buying the app now will also get access to all of the forthcoming features as soon as they are released in subsequent updates, and as usual we are already working on the next update.
Please forward any feedback or feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Customisable look and feel
• Structured lesson diagrams
• Intuitive pinch zoom & drawing
• Save & recall annotations
• Import actual aerial images*
• High resolution diagrams
• Vehicles, pedestrians etc
• Fully customisable diagrams
• Move mode
• Pupil Management
• Contact details
• Lesson & payment history
• Progress tracking
• Single entry lesson, payments & notes recording
• Pupil specific lesson pricing
• Multiple syllabus lists
• Manage Terms & Conditions
• Reflective Log feature allowing you to capture your pupils' view
• Mock Testing
• Record & save test performance
• Email test sheets*
• Record notes, e.g. weather, route
• Easy navigation with zoom feature
• Hazard & Theory Test Preparation
• Sample hazard videos
• Sample theory test questions
• DSA Vehicle Safety Questions
• Questions & answers
• DfT Highway Code
• Simple intuitive interface
• Fully indexed & cross referenced
• Expense recording with photo records of receipts
* Some features require a WiFi or 3G connection, although the rest of the app is designed to function in a practical lesson environment away from data connections. Downloads requiring data access can be done as part of the app initial set up, ensuring maximum functionality on the road (e.g. aerial image downloads), or will wait and then resume when a data connection is re-established (e.g. outgoing emails).
We're currently working on...
• Driving Instructor app training videos to help you get the most from the app
• PassRight training videos you can use with your pupils
• Use the power of video to get real understanding of difficult concepts
• Allow your pupils to continue learning between lessons
This app is designed by working ADIs for driving instructors, however the developers realise that many instructors have different ways of delivering their lessons. Purchasers of this app are really encouraged to feed back to Instructor Software with any comments and suggestions for future versions.
Driving Instructor is now a very large app due to the addition of high resolution diagrams to support the Retina displays of new iPads. Users will need an iPad 2 or above and at least iOS 9 or above to use this app.
Driving Instructor is a very full featured application, please make sure that you take the time to watch the help videos at:
If you still need any further help you can contact the us via email at email@example.com.
More screenshots and information can be found at http://www.drivinginstructorapp.com/
Fixes an issue some users experienced with Draw Mode in Lessons diagrams, particularly on iOS 12 devices.
Provides updated access to the Google Maps content, to ensure that aerial photos can be loaded since the recent Google licensing changes.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s now pay as you use it.
dont wast your cash this app is still not worth the price there asking.
There are a lot more diagrams than the 2 or 3 that you got and the ability to edit them with objects has improved a lot, student is much better but no way of adding it to a accountant program ie FUEL and so on for your end of year reports.
This is the way the first ever version should have been, now if only it could do animation then the price would be ok.
There is still better out there if you look not as much as this app.
More to do
There’s a ton of things this app help you do. But there’s so much more that needs to be done. I’ve ideas to make this app awesome but the founder won’t listen. A shame really. Nevertheless very good app.
How to ruin a good app
Now subscription only, with promises of vouchers for the pass right app for students, 8 month later still no sign of vouchers, just a £4.99 charge every month to increase their profits....
Looking else where now!!!
- Instructor Software Ltd
- 570 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Danish, French, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2011 Instructor Software Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.