Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.0.3
• Resolves most crashes when launching the app
Great service but lacking essential features!
Dropbox is amazing. It completely changed how I use my devices.
Lacking features are:
-batch download files for offline viewing
-folders cannot be downloaded
-locking the screen stops dropbox media player.
-extra storage cannot be purchased on top of 1TB. Dropbox for business is just too expensive for me.
Please fix these shortcomings and it will be the greatest app ever 😉 👍
It's all back working again. Thanks.
Fingerprint touch ID missing
Since ios9 update the fingerprint touch id is not working.. Hope this bug can get sorted .. Other than that great app
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 October 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 61.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year£79.99
- Pro – 3 Months£19.49