Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9
• Quickly create new Microsoft Office docs within Dropbox. From the Files tab, tap the “⋯” icon and select “Create New File.”
• Comment directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions!
• New Recents tab gives you an up-to-date look at all your recent activity
• 1Password login extension support to create or access your 1Password items
• Behind the scenes changes to make the app more reliable
Really good app. I wanted to hide my pictures but stayed in my hidden section so when i downloaded Dropbox it changed it all. I could save photos in this app and then delete on my camera roll. Also you can set your own password to lock this app to stop others from seeing it. REALLY GOOD APP! Try it now😀
Slow, crashes a lot (no change)
This is an exact repeat of my review of the previous two updates - nothing seems to have changed.
"Since the latest update, it has taken to crashing for no apparent reason while viewing files. It has always been quite slow and bad at viewing large Excel files and there's no change there."
Why do we need all 3 "Recent" "Photos" & "Files" when they are just the same thing and are pointless also i keep tapping "create a new file" instead of upload which should be at the top, another pointless "create a new file" in which i will never use.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 05 May 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 68.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year£79.99
- Pro – 3 Months£19.49