Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.1
• Edit your PDFs in Adobe Acrobat and save them back to your Dropbox
• “Save to Dropbox” App Extension now saves PDF versions of websites from Safari (iOS 8 & 9 only) — to enable, you can tap the share icon in Safari and toggle the extension from the “More” section
• Copy files and folders — select multiple items or tap the downward arrow to copy
• Added Touch ID support when using App Extensions
• Small improvements to make the app more efficient in utilizing device space
• Better handling of international characters when viewing files sorted by name
• Accessibility improvements
• Dismiss gesture works better for closing out the actions menu and files with comments
• File or Folder is now read after the file or folder name
• Fixed a rare issue where folders named with Greek characters would fail to load or generate links
• Fixed an issue where photos would appear blurry on a cellular connection for iPhone 6 and newer devices
• Addressed several edge cases to reduce those pesky crashes
Photos won't upload anymore
This used to be a really good app; a great way for backing up your photos without having to do it manually. But now, since the last update, my photos aren't automatically uploading like they used to, even though I've checked my settings and they allow it. I have to physically open the Dropbox app, then they will start uploading, but I have to keep going back to it as the upload pauses. Please fix it so that my photos will upload automatically when I take them, it's useless as it is at the moment!
Hi...i love using dropbox but one thing I find annoying is that it only allows you to import images and videos over wifi. Another feature i would like adding is to allow you to move onto the next upload if something is taking a while to upload. Another feature would be to separate videos from images. Please can you have a look at this as it would make it a more useful app.
Is there an option for a playlist. You can create files with lots of different songs in but have to keep pressing play for every song.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 November 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year£79.99
- Pro – 3 Months£19.49