Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.0.3
• Resolves most crashes when launching the app
It's all back working again. Thanks.
Fingerprint touch ID missing
Since ios9 update the fingerprint touch id is not working.. Hope this bug can get sorted .. Other than that great app
Gets stuck updating
I've have the same problem as the other reviewer. It won't completely update and gets stuck at about 99%. Sort it out!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 02 October 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 61.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year£79.99
- Pro – 3 Months£19.49