Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.7
• New Action Extension for iOS 8: save files straight to Dropbox from your favorite apps
• Better experience receiving shared links on iPhone – when visiting a shared link, supported files will show an option to “Open in app” that takes you to Dropbox
• Bug fixes and improvements related to moving and deleting files, printing and exporting, RTF previews, and password protected files
For me this is the best app EVER that i've come across. I can't find a fault in it, there's so many different ways I can get to my documents. Love how you can go from online as well on a computer so I don't have to download anything on the college computers to access my documents. Literally transfers from my computer files straight to my phone in seconds and I can do my work on the go with word. Don't need to lug around my laptop!!!
Needs better cross-app support
This is a very good interface to Dropbox, supporting a lot of the features that Dropbox offers. However the lack of full support for the cloud API meaning you can't seamlessly work on files in Pages/Numbers is very limiting. I'm afraid it greatly slows down your work rate. Otherwise, the app is pretty straightforward to use.
Drop Box Dropped!!
Dropbox has most definitely dropped the ball since IOS 8.1.3. Using iPad it keeps crashing when opening or trying to upload or download pics, open files and pretty much anything else. Something is most certainly not right considering pay for space, so it was good while it lasted, now have to find something else, so if anyone has any good ideas, I would love to hear them...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 February 2015
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Languages: Danish, Dutch, En, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year£79.99
- Pro – 3 Months£19.49