Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.6
• Fix for iOS 8.4 devices so your music and videos playback where you last left off
• Behind the scenes changes for upcoming releases
Needs some improvements
When I imported everything from my camera roll, I had a lot of videos, but then only some videos saved to Dropbox, and the ones that did ended up all pixelated and bad quality. Also you should be able to go off the app when everything is being imported from your camera roll because I had over 2,000 photos and had to sit for ages because you have to stay on the app whilst the photos import. Other than that it's good✔️
Works well on iPhone 6 plus
Use Dropbox for my daily life, and works very well on iPhone 6 plus also love that it use Touch ID to login which more app should have by now.
Only request be nice to have apple watch feature so show recently uploaded files or something along them lines.
Keep up the good work.
Was a 5 *, now 1* because of Wireless Camera Upload
I really loved the whole Dropbox product and used to give it five stars because I found it
But I became dissatisfied for the first time after I started seriously using wireless camera upload. This thing doesn't work so why has it been released at all? I have been pestering over the last weeks on 2 things for which the community of Dropbox users seem unable to find a solution:
- upload speed is excruciatingly slow
- the app cannot work in the background.
I still have faith that Dropbox will solve both problems because at heart they are good engineers and they love good product. I just hope that none of the two issues above are the results of some financial "optimal" decision making because then ... it would be the beginning of the end.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 13 August 2015
- Version: 3.9.6
- Size: 61.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year£52.99
- Pro – 3 Months£19.49