Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.1
• Improvements to Comments: you can now long press to copy; tap to open links
• Fixed an issue where old versions of modified PDFs were shown
• Small tweaks and adjustments
What have you done to it, mines crashing
Before you release a version of this at least check it works properly before hand. Now it crashes if I go from recent tabs to files. I want to delete some recent additions and it crashes. Not happy at all.
Apart from the minor improvement of being prompted to be able to edit in word or excel the only thing this update brings is instability. Crashing every few minutes.
If selected photos could be shared to Drop Box then it would have 4/5
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 28 May 2015
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year£79.99
- Pro – 3 Months£19.49