Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.2.3
• Fixed an issue where fast-forward and rewind buttons didn't show up in Control Center during playback
• Fixed an issue where videos didn’t resize properly on iPad
Needs Zip file support
Love Dropbox, use it several times a day. The iPhone app is great but just needs to be able to open zip folders within the app.
I upload a lot of zipped folders because it makes it easier to share sets of different documents with off-site team members than sharing each file individually. But in the current mobile app I can't open those zipped folders to view and edit on my phone or iPad while on the move.
It is possible to open zipped files on iOS (and I currently use a separate app to do so) but it would be nice to have the ability baked in to the Dropbox app.
Great App, but offline a pain!
Have used Dropbox since it first came out and all works well. Thought having ability to make files available offline would be useful, but what a pain to get a bunch of files offline - they have to be selected and marked offline one by one! Why not allow whole folder to be marked as offline in one go, or some kind of multiple selection?
Then a pain again when you want to get rid of them. Again has to be done one by one.
So OK for a handful of files, but not for large numbers
An app that I use daily; iCloud Drive isn't even in the same league when it comes to reliability and speed.
Only improvement I would like to see is the option to sort files/folders by their kind.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 19 January 2016
- Version: 4.2.3
- Size: 66.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year£79.99
- Pro – 3 Months£19.49