Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your docs, photos, videos, and other files. Take Dropbox with you and stay on top of your work while you’re out and about. Share files with your team, get feedback on your work, and even make edits right from your iPhone or iPad.
• Get to your files and photos instantly while on the go
• Scan receipts, whiteboards, or documents and convert them to PDF files
• Upload photos to any folder you want, so they’re organized and easy to find
• Make files available offline, so you can work without an internet connection
• Share files with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account
• Get feedback on your work using comments
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files directly from Dropbox
We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Pro, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
What's New in Version 11.2
Thanks for using Dropbox! We regularly release updates to the App Store. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version.
Disappointed with latest update
I understand that you "have" to update every so often, but it seems to be a bit far too often recently.
Not happy with the latest update. The "sorted by date" when you want to add photos to a folder, I find really annoying. If you are trying to add a photo from your camera roll that just happens to have been taken two years ago, but you only saved it yesterday, you now have to try and find the photo in your camera roll and go back to the date it was taken. Previously, we could just upload from the camera roll and the last photo you saved was right there - at the end of your camera roll (no matter when it was taken!)
So - not happy, DropBox.
Revert or lose me!!
Best app ever, I use daily and have been really happy with it.
Been using years now and still daily, actually found a bug on something I used, reported & a fix out in days 👍🏻
Simple & easy to use! Never had ANY problems with Dropbox or the app.
Handy to have 😎
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 22 June 2016
- Version: 11.2
- Size: 94.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Developer: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2016 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year£79.99
- Dropbox Pro - Monthly£7.99
- Pro – 3 Months£19.49
- Dropbox Pro - Annual£79.99