By DJ MacIntosh
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Drag it, drop it, convert it! Create high quality files to play on any iPhone, iPad, iPod or AppleTV Device. Presets for Android devices supported. A very handy video converter for the Mac!
- Presets for :Universal, iPod, iPhone and iPod touch, iPhone 4, iPad, AppleTV, AppleTV 2 (AppleTV 3 supported under Apple TV 2 preset) and Android.
- Simply drag a file on the dock icon or table and DropITConverter will add the file to it's queue for conversion.
- Living queue. Add files to the queue at any time even if conversion of another video is taking place. You don't have to stop conversion to add files.
- Batch conversion of files
- Use 2 pass encoding for even higher quality video.
- Save to your local disk or add the file to iTunes.
DropITConverter has ben tested on the following common formats: WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, AVI and M4V. Other formats may be supported. You can always input a file into the program and see if it will convert.
Be sure the "Copy files to iTunes Media Folder when adding to library" checkbox is checked in iTunes preferences to ensure files are properly added to iTunes.
What's New in Version 1.4.3
- Fixed an issue where adding a file to iTunes wouldn't work due to the new sandboxing environment.
- Moved the working directory from Application Support to the Movies folder which helps the fix to the adding to iTunes issue.
Avoid. So slow .. life is too short