By Amir Michail
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It’s easy to call DropZap one of the best puzzle games in the App Store... It’s fun, addictive, and puts a fresh spin on dropping blocks to clear other blocks..." - The iPhone App Review
DropZap is a NOT a color matching game! Rather, you SHRINK pieces until they disappear!
If you are a fan of Tetris, Drop7, etc., then you will definitely want to check out DropZap!
Game rules: http://www.dropzap.com/rules
• Flyers 1
• Followers 1
• Flyers 2
• Followers 2
Each of the game types has these game modes:
• Cooperative (on same device)
• Competitive (on same device)
• Tap a column to make a move.
• Hold/drag to see how chain reactions for various columns start.
• Game Center leaderboards for standard and relentless modes
• universal app
• support for iPhone 5 display
• falling debris
Background image credit in order by level (after which background images repeat in the same order for subsequent levels): (1) NASA Ames/JPL-Caltech; (2) NASA/JPL-Caltech; (3) NASA/JPL-Caltech; (4) NASA; (5) NASA/JPL-Caltech; (6) ESA, NASA, and L. Calcada (ESO for STScI); (7) NASA, ESA, and G. Bacon (STScI); (8) NASA/JPL-Caltech; (9) NASA's Exoplanet Exploration Program; (10) NASA/JPL-Caltech/SST/T. Pyle (SSC).
Uses Cocos2d v3.
• Cocos2d Copyright (c) 2008-2011 - Ricardo Quesada and contributors
Copyright (c) 2011-2014 - Zynga Inc. and contributors
• Kazmath Copyright (c) 2008, Luke Benstead.
All rights reserved.; license: https://github.com/Kazade/kazmath/blob/master/LICENSE.md
• CocosBuilder Reader Copyright (c) 2010-2011 - Viktor Lidholt
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 - Zynga Inc. and contributors
• Chipmunk Copyright (c) 2007-2014 Scott Lembcke and Howling Moon Software
• ObjectAL Copyright (c) 2009 Karl Stenerud. All rights reserved.
"...it’s a fun game and I found it to be pretty hard to put down." - iPhone Application List
"...the game play is interesting and keeps the player gripped. It is one of those games that we keep on playing saying “Just one more game” for a long, long time." - iPhone Footprint
"DropZap excels in what it attempts to do: offer a quick action-puzzle game with a unique gameplay mechanic that has varying modes of difficulty that will satiate the hardest of the hardcore block elimination fanatics." - Dallas iPhone Games Examiner
What's New in Version 3.4
Changes include: tweaked graphics and improved learn modes
- Category: Games
- Updated: 27 January 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 27.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Amir Michail
- © 2009-2015 Amir Michail
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.