Ducati Link App: your trip, your emotions, your Ducati.
With the new Ducati Link app, you can experience your Ducati to the full.
Thanks to the Ducati Multimedia System, you can connect your phone to the bike via Bluetooth and use the app to set the parameters of your Ducati to improve comfort and riding style, record your itineraries and performance data and be kept updated about bike maintenance intervals. Become part of a community of friends with whom to share experiences, trips, events and goals achieved, all thanks to Ducati Link.
The app is available for all riders. Connection with the bike and data exchange is available for Multistrada 1260, 1260 S, 1260 S D | Air, 1260 Pikes Peak, Multistrada 1200, 1200 S, 1200 S D|Air, 1200 S PIkes Peak, Multistrada 1200 Enduro and Multistrada 950 (2016, 2017, 2018). Other Ducati models available in the future.
Access the app with your Ducati account or create your profile and stay connected with the Ducati digital world. Add your photo and nickname and connect your bike to start traveling right away.
You and your bike – during each riding session you can:
o Record performance along the entire route (speed, lean angle, acceleration and other data mapped for the whole route, along with maximum and average values and statistics)
o Set bike parameters and save different riding situations - Only for Multistrada 1260 and its versions
o Record the route (total km, hours riding, map)
o View stats regarding your bike and activities
o View information about maintenance intervals - only for Multistrada 1260 and its versions
You and your travels – during each riding session you can:
o Save your route, add a title, description, images and tags to enrich your travel diary and review it any time you like
o Share your riding experiences and adventures with your friends – via the app and on social networks
o Select a route from among those published and follow a map trace
You and others
o Find friends near you to see their activities, invite them to your events and widen your network
Future functions: Alert service and maintenance, Rewards, Events
If you do not possess a bike with the Ducati Multimedia System, you can still use the app with the possibility to record a limited set of data and enjoy access to the other functions.
Warning: continual use of the GPS signal may have a significant impact on phone battery duration.
- Now available for connection with Ducati Multistrada 950 (2016, 2017, 2018)
- No DMS Bike List integrated
- Bug Fix
Ratings and Reviews
No value for money
Had the app on early version and limited use so uninstalled. Been waiting for support for my 1200S for stuff like lean angle stats. Now it’s arrived in App Store, my dealer insists on charging me half an hour labour to upgrade Bluetooth (~£40) despite App Store saying it’s free and quick. No thanks. What if Microsoft or Apple charged for each software update?
Can I have the old app back please?
What is this app supposed to do? On launch it provides just one option, to log in. (I have to go via the registration page because the login button is inaccessible at the very bottom of the screen.)
I can then review my profile and save. “Operation successfully completed”, it says.
What now? Ah, the menu...
Or go to the main website.
This is a sad demonstration of poor software. The old app, discontinued in favour of the new, all singing, all dancing, “Link” app, would at least *Link* to the bike. This is just a web browser.
Ducati motorbikes are the best in the world. Their software is not.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We are interested to learn more about your opinion. Please contact us to the firstname.lastname@example.org, to help us to improve the application. Thanks fo the support. The Ducati Team
- Ducati Motor Holding spa
- 101.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 2018 Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.