Choosing your next wall colour has never been easier. The Dulux Visualiser app helps you see Dulux paint colours on your wall INSTANTLY. Using augmented reality technology explore different colours with just a tap of the screen.
• SEE your room in any Dulux colour instantly. Narrow down colour choices or experiment with bolder colours risk free.
• MATCH a colour from existing furnishings and let the app suggest co-ordinating colours to go with them. Or be inspired by the world around you and let the app find the nearest Dulux colour.
• SHARE personalised designs and room ideas with friends and family and receive instant colour feedback
• ORDER paint testers and products direct to your door, from the app.
• DISCOVER the best Dulux product for your project and find your nearest paint stockist.
The new Dulux Visualizer – See, Share and Paint!
- You’ve spoken, and we’ve listened! We’ve taken your feedback and turned it into new functionality to help you see, share and paint.
- The latest version of the Dulux Visualizer re-introduces the popular masking tape tool, which allows you to section off areas of the wall for different colours.
- Brand new functionality includes a paint calculator tool, to help you choose the right amount of paint for your job and save money and wastage.
- We've also refreshed the store finder adding improved search capabilities and all new functionality. Now you can call stores or get driving directions straight from the app, let us know what you think!
We’re always making improvements to your Visualizer app. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, simply keep your Updates turned ‘on’. Please leave us a review so we know what we’re getting right and what we could be doing better
Ratings and Reviews
Choose your next wall colour and share ideas with friends and family.
Terrible app and not the simplest to use, despite the claims made. It’s free, but I still feel ripped off. If your walls are already painted/papered and you try to impose a colour onto it, you don’t get a true representation of what you are looking for. For example, I have purple on my bedroom wall and when I tried to add a light soft blue, it looked like I was looking up at the night sky. It was the same for my lounge. I have a soft yellow colour scheme and we fancied a nice light warm grey, once we visualised it, it was like looking at a Battleship! Very morbid tone. Why doesn’t the app turn your walls into a blank canvas, so you can then get a true representation of what you looking for.
First impression…not great.
The concept is good, but definitely not user friendly, takes a lot of trial and error to get anything working. Shows some nice new colours, but couldn’t figure how to apply these to my saved projects. Couldn’t stop it applying the colour to the ceiling when I just wanted the wall coloured. A bit of a way to go unfortunately…might check it out sometime in the future…but maybe not. Seems like a glorified version of ‘colour fill’ that’s used in Microsoft programs.
- AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V.
- 72.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.