By AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the new and exclusive ‘Dulux Visualizer’ app – helping you SEE YOUR OWN ROOM IN ANY COLOUR, LIVE! Using unique augmented reality technology, you can see realistic Dulux paint colours appear on your walls with just a tap of the screen. Experiment with bolder colours or narrow down your colour choices with confidence.
The experts at Dulux give you a choice of colour schemes to go with your chosen paint colours or existing furnishings. You can also order paint testers to be delivered direct to your door and find your nearest paint stockists.
The Dulux Visualizer - seeing is believing!
- New Dulux Visualizer – see your own room in any colour, live!
- Apply realistic Dulux paint colours to your walls with just a tap
- Browse, pick and search for other colours while viewing your room
- Find colours that go with your furniture or soft furnishings
- Save screenshots and colours to share with a partner or friend
- Powered by augmented reality technology exclusive to Dulux
- Instant colour scheming when you are out and about
- Closest match from the full range of Dulux colours
- Multiple colour schemes for you to choose from
- Dulux Masterclass videos show you how to bring your project to life
- Finds your location and nearest Dulux paint stockists
- Universal app design optimized for both phone and tablet formats
What's New in Version 4.2.2
• Two new colour ranges: Travels in Colour and the Professional Colour Guide
• Updated colour product information
Not impressed 😐
It all started out fine as the app contains various types of colours & shades. However, as soon as I checked out the visualiser, I found out that this app is useless, has poor quality and needs updating as: it didn't paint the walls that I selected, the masking tape wasn't nearly accurate and there were some points where it didn't do anything at all. It's a shame that the visualiser wasn't the good as the app had an amazing collection of colours and the advert of the visualiser seemed quite promising. I think that this app only works in empty places where there are no furniture or anything on the walls (picture frames etc.) as they might interfere with the sensors. Like for example, if you are moving in a new place, the whole house ( or wherever you are moving in) will be empty and in situations like this, I think this app will do the job! 😀
"Looks are deceiving "
When i seen this app advertised I thought it looked great ! The Colours looked good and the app overall seamed very useful , however when I downloaded it I was slightly disappointed . I chose my colour but when I applied it the colour was either brighter or darker . If you move the camera the paint on the wall suddenly disappears and when you try to apply the paint it goes on the ceiling and every other wall surrounding it . Apart from these weaknesses it Is overall a great app ! Excellent idea and I would recommend it !
A good little app
A very good free app! The walls do all have to be the same colour for it to work to its maximum potential so if there are shadows on the wall or patches where you've painted a tester colour it won't be able to cover that different patch, it will still cover the majority of the wall though and is very effective at helping you make the right choice!
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 03 August 2015
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V.
- © 2015 AkzoNobel Decorative Coatings B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.