Dungeon Hunter 3
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Evil has once again flooded over the sacred land of Gothicus. Face your destiny and enter the endless waltz of battle, victory and glory. 16 massive arenas are waiting for you now. Hero, this is your time to conquer!
The benchmark action/RPG series on the App Store is back in a third FREE installment, and it’s even more legendary than ever!
EXPERIENCE THE DUNGEON HUNTER LEGEND FOR FREE
- Rediscover the thrilling hack n’ slash gameplay that made the franchise so popular. Epic real-time fights will provide you with your daily dose of fun!
- Hack your way through 16 different arenas, each of which can be challenged at 4 different levels of difficulty to provide optimal replay value.
- Choose any arena you’d like to revisit at any time and improve your best score! Or enter our daily challenge to see if you can beat our high score and earn great rewards for your achievements.
TONS OF OPTIONS FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND EVOLUTION
- Deep character customization: choose from 4 new classes – Warlord, Astromancer, Trickster or Shaman – and for the first time in Dungeon Hunter you can even choose the gender of your hero.
- Over 1,000 items to unlock over time or buy them right from the start if you can’t wait. Will you become the most powerful hero?
- Gain experience points with each completed arena and unlock new skills and new fairy attacks as you level up.
UNPRECEDENTED VISUAL APPEAL
- Visit 4 fantastic worlds set within a dark fantasy universe. Gothicus will never cease to amaze you!
- The graphics take full advantage of your device with refined textures, advanced shaders, beautiful lighting effects and super-fluid animations.
- Astounding visual effects like motion blur, real-time distortion, dynamic particles and more make your special attacks stunning to see in the heat of battle.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Potion bug fixed
Overall a great concept, and an interesting game
Seeing as I haven't played the previous versions of this game, I still think the general idea of this game was a very cool concept.
I haven't played too much of this game, but I've played enough to pick out some annoying parts which would be nice if the developers could edit:
- The general layout of the buttons is good but all the buttons you see throughout the game are of low quality and look a bit tacky. I understand that the idea of the game is that it has a medieval twist but it would be nice if the detail of the buttons could be improved to make things look smoother and more proffesional.
- Spells and battling is laggy. The spells are delayed and the fights are not smooth.
- The monsters run at you with incredible pace, making it extremely difficult to escape some sort of fight.
- Bugs and crashes
- Open world game
- level up heroes
- different classes
- In-game chat functions
Overall the game has an excellent concept and I look forward to the upcoming developments. Well done Gameloft, once again another great game:)
Good gameplay but not a patch on DH2
The game has taken a strange turn into mini arena-based levels rather than the expansive game play of earlier titles, which is to the detriment of the player's experience. This version also suffers from the curse of "pay-to-play" with weapons, armour and potions all costing diamonds which are very time consuming to earn, or cost an arm and a leg.
All of this aside, the game is fun, but would be a lot better if it had followed the tested concepts of DH1 and 2. Overall, 3 stars, would be higher with less pay-to-play and more free reign to explore.
Premium currency kills a great game
For a tablet/mobile arena-based Diablo clone, this is a great offering. Good visuals, fast gameplay, plenty of unlockable armours , weapons and upgrades. However.
The game is essentially unplayable without purchasing the premium "gems" currency. You can grind enough gold in game to play happily, but ALL the reasonable equipment requires significant quantities of gems, which you can only earn in paltry amounts through challenges and the like. There is simply no way to progress in this game without shelling out real world cash. By all means, charge me £5 up-front for a game I can play in its entirety, but stop trying to make me pay repeatedly for incremental item upgrades which I know will become defunct as I continue to play.
TLDR; in-app purchases done wrong.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 20 December 2012
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 466 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Smith's Savings of Gems£4.99
- Rogue's Cache of Gems£1.99
- Pocketful of Gold£4.99
- Handful of Gold£1.99
- Merchant's Stockpile of Gems£9.99
- Satchel of Gold£9.99
- Princess's Dowry of Gems£19.99
- Barrel of Gold£19.99
- King's Ransom of Gems£48.99
- Cartload of Gold£48.99