With the FLENDER DX Assist App you can connect to your FLENDER DX500 Condition Monitoring sensor (wireless or via cable) and get hold of the DX500 sensor status. In case of a vibration or temperature alarm of the DX500 sensor, you can read out the alarm message, which points out potential damage of your FLENDER gear unit, the DX500 sensor is mounted on. Additionally you can check earlier, closed alarm messages of the DX500 sensor and go through the specific spare parts list of the related FLENDER gear unit. You can also include other FLENDER gear units into the App, assign these gear units to their mounting place and view the gear unit specific spare parts list.
- The app now lets you keep track of the running hours of all your connected equipments individually.
- You can now request spare part offers directly from the app.
- We added the possibility to view and edit your user profile.
- Old or unused equipments can now easily be removed from the app.
- Multiple UI improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.