Dylan Thomas Walking Tour - NY
By Moilin Cyf
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is a self-guided walking tour of ten places in Greenwich Village that are connected with the Welsh poet Dylan Thomas, who visited and stayed in New York City while on four reading tours of North America between 1950 and 1953.
The app contains:
- a tour list of all locations
- location details including images, quotes and descriptions
- audio narration for each location
- an interactive map showing tour locations
- find your current location on the map
- information pages relating to the app, Dylan Thomas and the walking tour book
The tour will take around 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours. Enjoy!
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Updated for iOS 11
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 19 October 2017
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Moilin Cyf
- © 2017 Moilin Cyf
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.