E-Lecture Producer HD is a simple tool that can help users to produce an auto-played online presentation with voiceovers and transcripts. It converts PowerPoint or Keynote presentations to a web version via PDF format. The final e-lecture can be easily exported for website publishing, e.g. upload to Moodle or WebCT.
This app provides a simple solution for teachers to deliver their course presentations to the world. It is also suitable for business presentation remote sharing.
- Import PDF formats of slides files (< 100 MB) from cloud drives, such as Dropbox and iCloud drive, or from other apps
- Record voiceovers and edit the title and transcript for each slide
- Preview an E-Lecture before exporting
- Compress the final E-Lecture as a ZIP format and export it to other apps, such as Dropbox, iCloud drive, etc.
- Easy to follow quick start and video demos are available for first time users
- Import/export files via iTunes File Sharing function
- The final E-lecture can be easily added to the existing web servers and popular E-Learning systems, such as BlackBoard, WebCT and Moodle
Fix the minor PNG image display bug when the e-lecture is loaded by a Chrome browser.
Ratings and Reviews
Looking for this for ages!!
After buying many apps to help with uni I've finally found one that works amazingly for my lectures. Great organisation I will have now!!
Basically I use Evernote with this app.
Firstly I have to get all my documents from my uni's 'blackboard' app (you can get documents from emails or even powerpoint slides online as well) I then transfer the document I want into the organisation app 'Evernote' and from Evernote transfer the powerpoint document to this app. Now from this app I can edit the PowerPoint so that I can add a recording to each slide and add notes to it as well. An improvement would be to allow inserts of audio as well.
It sounds like a complicated way with all the transferring but is easy. After I've finished editing I can transfer it back onto Evernote to organise my modules.
At first when I brought this app I was annoyed because i thought it wasn't what I want but after a few seconds of playing with it that view changed instantly. Everything I was looking for and everything I wanted!! Worth the money.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.