The EASA PPL Exam Tutor helps you to practice the nine ground school exams needed to pass your private pilot's license. Extensive revision notes help you to revise weaker areas and prepare for the exams.
Air Law is included for free and the other eight subjects are available to purchase either individually or as a bundle.
Create an account within the app and you can access all the content on your tablet, phone or online at http://ppltutor.com.
PPL exam subjects available:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Human Performance
- Principles of Flight
Try Air Law for free!
Fix login and registration for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful app for revision and practice tests
On the whole an excellent app and I thoroughly recommend using as a revision and practice test tool. I've learnt a lot of information by getting answers wrong on the practice tests. I only rated 4 star because I think the app would benefit from some simple improvements with the interface
1. Long startup splash screen and return to main menu adds no value and just has people waiting longer than needed
2. Revision screen slides should show 1 of x so user has an idea of how far through the slide they are
3. Wrong answers after test, hugely useful tool, let down a little only because when you click back after learning about one question you get shunted to the top of the test score screen where you have to scroll down and work out which is the next question you got wrong
4. Regarding flags and signs, it would be nice to see a photo of one of these in use so we can visualise how they would be presented in real life
Very good app. Please fix some things though!!!
Really informative app, helped me a lot to pass. However, the title screen when clicking not the unfortunately is too long and doesn’t have any importance.. just wastes time.. also, when you do ‘Mark and Go’, If you click an incorrect answer you do not have enough time to read the answer in some cases, before it jumps into the next question. I wish there was another button to advance when we need to.
Apart from that, the app is 5+ stars worthy. Very very good app!
Generally a very useful app and much appreciated.
A few negative marks though. The 24 of children's animation at the beginning is bewildering and genuinely annoying. 2 or 3 seconds to show a splash screen, fine, but it loses a star when you have wait so long just to watch a pixellated plane bob around weirdly.
Also, quite a few typos and mistakes in the text. Not sure if any actually change the meaning of the question/answer but definitely would be good to check for basic mistakes.
Lastly, although specific questions aren't repeated within an exam, near-identical ones appear together. Hard to program perhaps, but in a test of, say, 12 questions, being asked the same thing twice is annoying.
This is constructive feedback though, I've paid for it all and like it - a dab of polish would be good though!
- Karl Bunyan
- 18.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Wedu Apps
- In-App Purchases
- All Exams and Revision Content £19.99
- All PPL Exams £14.99
- Navigation and Radio Aids £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.