Easy Self Shot - Camera Remote
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Don't be interrupted by releasing the shutter.
Wireless shutter release enables you to strike various poses.
"Easy Self Shot" enables you to take a picture using your Bluetooth headset as a wireless shutter release for the camera on your iPhone or iPod touch. And, you can take a picture using your iPhone's bundle ear-remote as wired shutter release.
Do you have a Bluetooth headset? Then you can use it as a wireless shutter release for your camera.
* How to use *
1. Connect bluetooth headset with your iPhone.
(In setting->Bluetooth->Your Headset should be connected)
2. Launch the "Easy Self Shot"
3. For activating the connection, you may need to press the 'play'(▶) button of your bluetooth headset
4. If bluetooth headset connected, use your bluetooth headset as wireless shutter release
* Remote Control *
・ Take a picture
・ Start/Stop video recording
・ Change mode (picture, video)
・ Change camera (front / rear)
Caution : Mono bluetooth headset doesn't works.
** Features **
- Picture , video capture supported.
- Changing between picture and video mode with remote
- Front/Backend camera, flash mode supported
- Containing photo metadata(with Location info)
What's New in Version 1.3.2
- iOS8 support
- Minor-bugs fixed
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 02 January 2015
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Languages: English, Korean
- Developer: KI HYUN KIM
- © 2015.D2R
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimised for iPhone 5.