By QiQi Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Version 1.7 was just released. Add favorites, tag support, and Fuseki search. Please see what's new section for details.
EasyGo is a multi-function go software designed to help you improve your go skills and enjoy the go game:
1. Extensive problems bundled
EasyGo has total 2368 problems bundled ranging from basics, life and death, tesuji and endgame. And the 893 problems on life and death have extensive variations built in to respond to all of your possible moves.
2. A lot of ways to study problems
• Problem Practice - Sort problems by total tried times, wrong times, and win rate or shuffle problems. Random swap color and rotate board. If the opponent have multiple variations, you can tap the alternate move mark to switch to that variation.
• Problem Test - Take standard test(20 problems in 10 minutes) or custom test, in which you can customize the total problem number, test time. During problem test, the restart, try, show solution button are disabled. The standard tests for the bundled problems are integrated with game center leaderboard. Test history is saved automatically. And you can review all the problems answered incorrectly later.
• Spaced Repetition System - EasyGo includes a spaced repetition system (SRS) to help you study go problems more effectively. Basically, it works like this: you are shown a problem and you choose “Fail”, “Hard”, or “Easy” according to how well you know it. The system will automatically present the problem again for review in the future. That is, EasyGo works like a flashcard application.
3. Game records browse/edit/replay
EasyGo is also a SGF editor, supporting most of commonly used SGF FF4 properties, and features a node tree view, a variation table. You can use EasyGo to record your own games, create your own problems, and switch to problem mode to test at anytime.
4. Easy import/Export
You can zip all your sgf files and transfer to EasyGo via iTunes file sharing. EasyGo will maintain the original folder structures in the zip file. You can also download sgf/zip files from mobile safari and import to EasyGo easily. Mail attachment can also be imported to EasyGo. EasyGo will be installed to handle SGF/ZIP files, and can import files from any mobile app supporting Open-In(such as Dropbox).
• Supports browse your games/problems in list or grid view
• Auto detect problems and normal games
• Sort games by black name, white name, game date, game name
• Shuffle games or problems
• Bookmark system problems to user library, add any game or problem to favorites, and assign multiple tags to game
• Supports comment edit, add black, add white, add triangle, square, remove node tree, insert node, etc.
• Split a game to multiple games based on variations
• Create a problem by crop part of the current board position
• Rotate and flip game
• Auto replay, speed can be adjusted
• Two finger swipe to toggle full screen mode(iPhone and iPad full screen landscape mode only)
• Two layouts for full screen landscape mode on iPad
• Organize by folders, supports batch edit: move, copy, delete, mail, export to iTunes folder, You can reorder the games by drag the standard iOS order control
• Supports drag and drop to adjust different views, pinch in the comment view to adjust font
• Two finger swipe left or right to switch between recently opened games
• Built in file manager, easily browse iTunes share folder, import sgf, zip files, email files
• Import game by pasting SGF data from clipboard
• Built-in web browser to help import SGF link easily
• Export a single game to other applications via Open In. Export multiple games or folders to a zip file, which can be emailed or handled to other apps(such as Dropbox) via Open In.
• Multi user support, view global problem test statistics and per folder problem test statistics
• Choose 12 built in board background images and two stone textures. Custom board background image and stone textures are also supported
What's New in Version 1.7
• Fuseki search support: now Fuseki indexes can be rebuilt for existing games in user library, and there is an option to create Fuseki indexes during game import. Once the indexes are created, you can swipe right in the variation table to search follow up moves, and you can get all the matching games by tap the follow up moves in the variation table.
• Favorites and Tags support: Besides bookmarking system problems to user library in the previous versions, now any game or problem can be added to Favorites, and tags can be assigned to any game or problem for easy retrieval.
• Improved zip file compatibility
• (iOS 7+ only) Bluetooth keyboard support: In the game edit/reply mode, you can use the left arrow and right arrow to go backward or forward, up arrow and down arrow to go 10 moves backward or forward, Command + Up or Down to go to the beginning or the end of the game.
• Now board sizes other than 9x9, 13x13, 19x19 are allowed when creating new game (Max board size is 19)
• Now the Japanese black is also converted to white in the comments if color swapped in problem mode
• During zip file import, any file beginning with __MACOSX will be ignored.(They are special files created by OSX while creating zip file on Mac)
• Retain the current selection when switching between list and grid view
• Fix for imported problems with board size less than 9x9(Existing problems need to be re-imported)
• If random color is enabled in problem mode, then after switching to edit mode, the comment isn't revert to the original
The answers to the following problems have been improved: (Thanks to user Eric)
• Life and Death Easy: 123, 215, 224, 234, 251, 305, 327, 413
• Life and Deatch Medium: 101
- Category: Games
- Updated: 13 March 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Developer: Xiang Zhao
- © QiQi Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.