EatFirst is the UK's premier gourmet delivery service.
Founded by award-winning chef, Benn Hodges (formerly of Roka and The Ivy), EatFirst is a food delivery service designed for food lovers.
Each meal is freshly prepared in our kitchen using the finest seasonal ingredients and then delivered right to your doorstep—anywhere in the UK.
Meals arrive chilled so that everything stays fresh. Pop them in the fridge, and when you’re ready to eat simply heat them in the microwave, on the hob or in the oven.
How delivery works:
You can schedule your delivery up to a week in advance or get them the next day. If you’re based in London, you can also choose to receive your meals within 90 minutes, using our on-demand delivery service.
How to order in the app:
- Enter the address and time of where you want your food and drinks delivered.
- Choose from starters, mains, desserts, and fine wines from our weekly changing menu.
- Track your order with ease with our in-app mapping service
- Rate your meals and share your experience on Instagram @eatfirst
- Weekly changing food menu.
- Order fine wines from our sommelier Bottle Apostle.
- Filter your dietary preference of vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, nut-free, or gluten-free meals, directly from the top bar.
- See complete ingredient lists, nutritional values, and preparation notes right in the app.
- Track your nutrition and food goals in the Health Kit.
- Know more about the chefs and learn simple, quick, and easy preparation techniques.
- Get free meals through the generous refer-a-friend scheme.
We deliver across the whole of mainland UK.
Awards and recognition:
- 2016 British Takeaway Awards: Best Takeaway in North London
- Featured in Grazia, Stylist, Emerald Street, The Times, The Telegraph and The Grocer.
- We’ve sold more than 300,000 meals to date!
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram - @eatfirst
*Need help or want to know more? Visit eatfirst.com page for more information!
Ratings and Reviews
Delicious meals delivered to your door
First started using this app when it first came out and have started using it again recently. Still as impressed as when it first came out. Can’t fault the quality of the meals and wide choice of delivery slots is great. Only complaint is would like to see the menu change up a bit more.
Great food, high quality and excellent service. Only gripe is that there should be more range .
Great app, the service has great potential
We'll designed app, tasty and fresh food. The menu is limited and I've had a few late deliveries, but hopefully these will get fixed as it scales.
- Express Quality Food Global Services GmbH
- 51.3 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, German, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Express Quality Food Global Services GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.