eBay: Buy & Sell Electronics, Fashion and More
By eBay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The eBay app makes it easy to shop, search, buy and sell. Manage your eBay experience whenever and wherever you are.
With the eBay app you can:
• Search the best deals on millions of items.
• Sell your used, refurbished or unwanted items, from cars to clothes.
• Get the products you love at the prices you crave.
• View product listings from around the world.
• Use the barcode scanner to find items, compare prices or start a new listing.
Buy your favourite items with amazing discounts:
• Bid and buy on auctions to get the best price.
• Use Buy it now to get the items you need instantly.
• Follow your favourite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory.
• Create a watch list and share it with your friends and family.
• Track items before and after you bid on them.
Sell your items in minutes:
• List your used, new or duplicate items and start making extra money.
• Use the app to see when customers view, bid, watch and message about your items.
Track orders and get notifications:
• Get customisable alerts about your eBay items and activity.
• Track your packages.
• Leave Feedback.
• Read and respond to eBay messages.
• Report and resolve issues with your orders.
Use the barcode scanner to find deals and sell items:
• Scan store items to find deals and auctions on eBay.
• Scan items you want to sell to auto-fill data forms.
• Users scanning items will find your listings faster and easier than ever before.
Shop and sell in categories including:
• Clothes & Fashion
• Electronics & Gadgets
• Cars & Motorcycles
• Home & Garden
• Collectables & Art
• …and much more
eBay gets you top prices on the items you love, and the best value for the things you want to sell. Whether you’re looking to save money or earn extra cash, eBay is the app for you.
Download the eBay app and start your search today.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
What's New in Version 5.3.0
• Everything at your fingertips - Improved navigation makes finding things a snap.
• My eBay is back - Keep track of everything you’re watching, bidding on or buying in one spot.
• Sell, sell, sell - All things selling, all in one place.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
Shipping option update needed!
I read the reviews BEFORE installing the update and resisted for a year but due to a dim moment when updating multiple apps I pressed "update all" and now "OMG! What have done! I now wish I'd left it alone it as it was fine as it was, and by all opinions this latest update is awful, complicated, too long winded and hard to navigate. The only update the app needed was to allow the shipping option of "heavy bulky items" as presently you can only select this option online/laptop/PC. It's so frustratingly annoying to have to build an ad via the app and have to wait till I can get to my PC before I can amend it. Apparently if you have uploaded the version 4 and if hate it you can go back to the one before, something to do with deleting the app from your phone or tablet and syncing with iTunes, provided you haven't updated the app in iTunes it should upload the older version but not exactly sure how that works cos like I say resisted updating but,,,,I don't think Ebay take one blind bit of notice if these feedback reports
I rarely write reviews but the eBay app has had me frustrated all the time even more so now that I really need to do some work through it! There are so many things that you can do in the desktop website but when it comes to mobiles and tablets eBay just becomes blank! I don't mean it doesn't work it's just not functional. You have to do a lot of clicks to get you somewhere and it's almost impossible to find things first try. I haven't tried buying but I have tried looking for shipping info for items I have sold and I just had to postpone sending my item till I could get to the desktop website. eBay is a huge company and name and I think they honestly need to reconsider the whole structure of the app to be functional, quick and easy. Not have it just to have an app and then create a maze within the small screen of an iPhone. Most useless app I have encounter compared to the equivalent big name apps.
Ok to use but very frustrating!
I've been using the eBay app for many years and this update has left a bitter taste in my mouth. Multiple items purchased via the basket rather than individually have popped up saying "pay now" even after feedback has been left by both parties after item has been delivered and paid for. My main concern, however, is navigating through the horrendously laggy menu. I have to search items multiple times and spend too much time scrolling through because when I hit "<back" it literally takes 3-5 seconds to respond, by which time I may have hit it once more in thinking I haven't hit the tab, sending me back to the search bar. So frustrating!
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 15 August 2016
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: eBay Inc.
- © 2008 – 2016 eBay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.