eBay: Buy, Sell, Save! Electronics, Fashion & More
By eBay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The eBay app makes it easy to sell your items and manage your eBay experience, whenever and wherever you are. Set up a store page instantly with the barcode scanner, or create a custom page with important details. eBay notifications will let you know each time an auction ends, a customer messages or a user outbids you in an auction.
Download the eBay app now to find the best deals on items you’ll love!
With the eBay app you can:
Sell your items in minutes:
• List your used, new or duplicate items, from cars to clothes, and start making extra money.
• Sell directly to other eBay users, no matter where you are.
Connect with your customers:
• See when shoppers view, bid, watch and message about your items.
• Get notified instantly when auctions end.
• Send and receive messages with instant push notifications.
Buy your favourite items with amazing discounts:
• Search the best deals on millions of items from around the world.
• Bid and buy on auctions to get the best price.
• Use Buy it now to get the items you need instantly.
• Follow your favourite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory.
• Create a watch list and share it with your friends and family.
• Track items before and after you bid on them.
• Get the best deals pooled from the UK and around the world
Track orders and get notifications:
• Get customisable alerts about your eBay items and activity.
• Track your packages.
• Leave Feedback.
• Read and respond to eBay messages.
• Report and resolve issues with your orders.
Use the barcode scanner to find deals and sell items:
• Scan store items to find deals and auctions on eBay.
• Scan items you want to sell to auto-fill data forms.
• Users scanning items will find your listings faster and easier than ever before.
Buy and sell in categories like:
Clothing, Shoes & Accessories for Men & Women
• Men’s and women’s clothes from worldwide brands
• Sneakers, sandals, heels and running shoes
• Designer fashion, jewellery, watches and more
Home, Furniture & DIY
• Home decor, from paintings to throw pillows
• Furniture for every room in the house
• Garden and patio furniture, tools and decorations
• Fun DIY projects, and the materials to make them
Cars & Motorcycles
• Buy new and used cars, trucks and motorcycles
• Find parts and scrap for your car projects
Health & Beauty
• Skincare, vitamins and supplements
• Lotions, oils and more
Phones & Accessories
• Mobile phones at incredible prices
• Cases, chargers, headphones and accessories
And so much more!
eBay gets you top prices on the items you love, and the best value for the things you want to sell. Whether you’re looking to save money or earn extra cash, eBay is the app for you.
Download the eBay app and start your search today.
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
What's New in Version 5.6.0
●New: A brand new way to browse - Tap Categories to discover the best deals, top trending items and more
●Fixed: Unable to follow sellers and searches when lists were full
●Fixed: Notifications would sometimes be difficult to turn on and off
●Fixed: My eBay would sometimes display as tiny icons
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/ios
Obtuse to use - stuff's almost invisible.
Details below of my initial bafflement - when you hit the 'selling' icon at the bottom, you are taken to a screen with 3 digits in the middle. It was not obvious these are icons to touch on. NOW, I see I can hit the digit with 'active' in tiny writing underneth it, and see my stuff for sale, but it's not like it's obvious as on a PC, your mouse cursor hovering over the thing would make it 'wobble' or 'blip' or something, to identify itself as a button that might invoke an action. In an app on a device, you either 'hit' the thing and it works, or you don't.
I couldn't see anything obvious to 'hit' on that 'selling' screen, except the 'list an item to sell' or whatever at the top of the screen in a blue strip. I only hit on the grey digits in the middle out of desperation much later after several tries. Obtuse, not intuitive to use. But now I know it works it's back up to 3 stars.
WHY I WAS BAFFLED: I took pictures. I put a description on of the item I wanted to sell. I saved the draft, then clicked 'continue' to get it to sell. According to this app, I have nothing for sale, but on the same device I go to a browser - and there my item is, up for sale! Rubbish app version, for this single massive flaw. Considering selling stuff is half the reason ebay exist, it seems a bit of an oversight the vendor can't see even IF they have something for sale...
No good now.
Why don't the filters work anymore? I don't wish to buy from far away countries and so I try to select uk only,yet overseas items still show! What is the point paying twice the cost of the item in postage charges and then wait 5 times longer for it to turn up? Postage charges on cheaper items rule the sale out as it's clearly cheaper to just go to a local store and pay retail for it! Obviously the days of eBay being a place to find bargains is no longer an option.
It also appears that there are far fewer users in the category I'm searching for ? Maybe it's down to the charges made to people which is chasing users away? Also, why are sellers saying PayPal only for a deposit then cash on collection? Is this due to big charges on PayPal payments?
eBay is for buyers - and it is a Theft!
It's ludicrous how eBay has converted its app and website into a selling machine designed for buying; if you selling, however, you have virtually no rights, I have ended up losing posted item and money just because the buyer stayed they have never received it! More over the charges are a joke - prepare to lose 25% of your profits - by being stolen from you TWICE: initially by eBay fees and secondly by PayPal when buyer pays. It's a money making scheme where they call themselves two 'separate' companies so now they can both charge you how much they want - twice! '1 STAR' review goes for your greed eBay, lack of honesty, lack of true support and outdated policies which prevent true selling, as people who assess the live listings don't even speak the lingo! eBay - I hate you with a passion - should be no STAR at all! Or minus 5 STARS.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: 30 January 2017
- Version: 5.6.0
- Size: 113 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: eBay Inc.
- © 2008 – 2016 eBay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.