By British Society of Echocardiography
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EchoCalc is the official App of the British Society of Echocardiography (BSE) made freely available to download. It contains all of the BSE normal reference values for transthoracic echocardiography and other widely used reference values, including those for prosthetic aortic and mitral valves. The information is displayed in an easy-to-use format, and is supported by clear high quality diagrams.
EchoCalc also includes a series of key echocardiography calculators commonly used in clinical practice:
- Body Surface Area (BSA)
- LV diameter, diastolic and systolic volumes, and mass indexed for BSA
- E/Em for estimation of PCWP and diastolic function
- LA volume
- Aortic regurgitation: regurgitant volume, regurgitant fraction and EROA by volumetric analysis
- Aortic stenosis: aortic valve area by continuity equation and velocity ratio
- Mitral regurgitation: regurgitant volume, regurgitant fraction and EROA by volumetric analysis and by PISA
- Mitral stenosis: mitral valve area by pressure half-time and by PISA
- Prosthetic aortic & mitral valves: dimensionless index, EOA and EOA indexed for BSA
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Fixed number format issues for non-UK/US regions
- Corrected several minor typos