Explore a world of limitless possibility. Build your own personal Eden. Unleash your creative and adventurous spirit!
Eden is a game that lets you do awesome things with blocks. The game engine enables crazy sandbox fun. Build, destroy and explore your way through endless worlds. What will you make?
Fun for all ages and played by millions; Eden is a best selling game on the App Store and has just received its biggest update yet!
* Huge worlds to explore, build, and destroy
* All kinds of materials to build with
* Fire and explosives
* Fireworks, portals, paint bombs, lights, doors and treasure cubes
* Lovable creatures, including new aggressive ones
* Community: share your builds with friends and explore new worlds
* Millions of user created worlds
A new block that explodes into a bigger block
Ratings and Reviews
A decent block building game and used to be better than the Minecraft PE and is cheaper. However Minecraft has caught up due to regular updates unlike Eden. I used to play Eden but there were so many bugs and crashes plus a lack of items that I eventually converted to Minecraft. The same story seems to have happened to most of Eden's top contributors who used to update their vast and creative worlds. The update indeed improved Eden but there is still a few things in order for Eden to compete with Minecraft. It needs a more generous height limit for starters. It needs a wider variety of blocks and perhaps an equivalent to Minecraft's redstone to create contraptions. A health bar needs to be added to the HUD and also more crystals need to be provided in order to create longer Adventure maps.
However the advantage Eden has is that the maps are infinite and the controls are far simpler. But the community is virtually dead and multiplayer is a must along with more regular updates and maybe third person view and skins could be an idea.
Thank You for reading
Years of waiting
I've been waiting years for the 2nd latest update and in the process of waiting stopped playing it but the update is nice, extends creativity and makes it easier to build. The Game is great, and to build is quite easy compared to other similar games, graphics are good and being able to share is ok although my old worlds are gone or lost! Eden gets boring after time... There is no competitiveness and this is an important factor for diminishing boredom in people when playing games. It would be nice/awesome if achievements or of such kind would be added, multiplayer would be fantastic but unlikely remembering how long the other update took! Some improvements:
1. Increase height of building allowance
4. Area copying(for buildings/landscapes)
5.furniture/objects (if possible being able to design furniture or colour surface of shape like in pixel gun 3d)
6. Some physics allowing movement of objects like wheels etc.. To build moving mechanisms.
7. Being able to vote and comment on worlds
8. Original designer/builder/architect stated on published worlds and other contributors.
9. Water that fills up concave areas
10. Some ideas of many thoughts given and stated by many people for this game. Thanks for reading.
I love this game so much. At school when I am waiting for my mum to pick me up I can play this game without being bothered by internet connection because this game doesn't need that to work! It makes the wait much more fun for me. If only you could spawn creatures and fly, and when you tap on a block to hold it says it's name. These improvements will not make the current version seem bad though! The creatures are cute, the blocks, the tools and the blocks reactions to the effect of the tools make the game highly experimental and looking back at how the game first was, it shows how much the game has developed in a small amount of updates, make much more. I love this game and will be keeping it. Thanks!
- Kingly Software Inc
- 122.4 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Kingly Games
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.