By EDF Energy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The EDF Energy app makes it easier to manage your energy account on the go. You can refer friends and could receive up to £50 per referral in vouchers (£25 per fuel).
• Show me your bill! – New customers can scan their energy bill and find out how much they can save instantly.
• Log in using the same details as your online home or business account – so there’s no need to remember multiple passwords, with the ‘remember me’ functionality.
• Live Chat – get immediate answers to your questions from an EDF Energy advisor 24/7.
• Give us meter readings – so you only pay for what you use.
• View detailed account information including your account balance, your Direct Debit (including requests to increase or decrease), your last prepayment top-up and your tariff details.
• Our latest Blue+Price Promise tariff comes with the reassurance of always being able to check you wouldn’t be better off elsewhere via the EDF Energy app.
• Check the progress of your switch to EDF Energy if you just joined us.
• Find your nearest prepayment outlets (PayPoint, Payzone and Post Office) and see which facilities are offered along with opening times. Request a replacement prepayment key or card if you’ve lost or damaged your current one.
What's New in Version 6.2
We’ve listened to your feedback and made managing your energy account simpler. All the existing features and functions remain, but we’ve introduced a new look and feel to improve the experience.
STAYING IN TOUCH WITH EDF ENERGY – AN IMPORTANT UPDATE
We’re also updating our Live Chat tool to a newer version. You’ll need to download this version of our app now to continue to use Live Chat after 30 April 2017.
Our Live Chat advisers are available 24 hours a day to answer questions and help you service your account.
Download the update today to keep chatting. Don’t forget to tell us what you think - email@example.com
A step back in design and usability
First I couldn't log in. After force closing the app and trying again, finally I managed to log in. But I don't like the look of the new app, liked the old one more. Would be great to switch back and forth while I do a meter reading, to be able to cross check, that you filled in the correct rate at the correct field. For example for me at my meter the rate 1 is the meter 2 in the app, and rate 2 is the meter 1. This causes confusion all the time to me.
How about Apple Pay?
It would be great if you could add an option for bills to be paid through the app😁Apple pay sound like a good suggestion?
App no longer works
What have you done to the app this time, can't log in as can't see the log in screen, the app won't accept the @ symbol in the email address. App is no longer working, strikes me you don't test it before updating it, this is not the first time you have done this either.
Don't bother downloading or updating as the app does not work.