By EDF Energy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The new EDF Energy app makes it easier to manage your energy account on the go:
- Log in using the same details as your online account - so there's no need to remember multiple passwords
- You can stay logged in too, so you don't have to enter your details each time you use the app
- Register your online home or business account
- View detailed account information including your account balance, your Direct Debit amount, your last top-up and your tariff details
- Check your current and previous bills and even print, copy or send them by email - easily, safely, conveniently
- Give us meter readings - so you only pay for what you use
- Use our new torch option for compatible phones, to help you read meters in the dark
- Manage your Direct Debit - request a payment increase or decrease
- Edit your contact details and manage your communication preferences
- Let us know when you're moving home, so we can make any necessary changes and let you get on with packing
- Live Chat - get immediate answers to your questions from your adviser
What's New in Version 5.3
With the brand new EDF Energy app you can stay in control of your energy anytime, anywhere. We’ve given it a complete re-design and there are lots more helpful features including Live Chat, which provides instant access to an adviser.
Managing your energy has never been easier.
Great app, but could be easier to access.
This app is fantastic, really user friendly and easy to navigate.
However, it can be even better from a security aspect. Instead of leaving the app having a 'keep me logged in' mode(which if you loose your phone anyone can have your address and billing details) a simple pin system would make life really easy.
The pin entry system works perfectly on my Barclays online banking app, and it will make this app even better.
Easy to use
The latest version of the EDF app is a real improvement. The new interface for entering meter readings is really user friendly, and the home page shows you at a glance almost everything about your account that you need to know.
Great idea but I used the photo app and it read the picture wrong so now there is an additional few 100 on my meter reading report! Got my final bill from the old supplier and it was £62, we hadn't been living there and the electric was off! So now I am waiting to find out what the disputes team can do to help (since Friday)...
Plus now I can't update my reading because it is less than what has been recorded, rendering the app useless!
DO NOT USE THE PHOTO APP, just type it in :)