By EDF Energy
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The EDF Energy app makes it easier to manage your energy account on the go. You can refer friends and could receive up to £50 per referral in vouchers (£25 per fuel).
• Show me your bill! – New customers can scan their energy bill and find out how much they can save instantly.
• Log in using the same details as your online home or business account – so there’s no need to remember multiple passwords, with the ‘remember me’ functionality.
• Live Chat – get immediate answers to your questions from an EDF Energy advisor 24/7.
• Give us meter readings – so you only pay for what you use.
• View detailed account information including your account balance, your Direct Debit (including requests to increase or decrease), your last prepayment top-up and your tariff details.
• Our latest Blue+Price Promise tariff comes with the reassurance of always being able to check you wouldn’t be better off elsewhere via the EDF Energy app.
• Check the progress of your switch to EDF Energy if you just joined us.
• Find your nearest prepayment outlets (PayPoint, Payzone and Post Office) and see which facilities are offered along with opening times. Request a replacement prepayment key or card if you’ve lost or damaged your current one.
What's New in Version 7.1
• We've made some improvements to the login system and experience
• We needed to reset the 'Remember me' feature
• Please re-enter your email address and password
• You'll be able to enjoy our app as usual
This last update has a bug. It’s my second time having to delete app & reload into phone. Works fine after I’ve put login details in first time. Once I close it & come to use it again it just crashes on the load up screen. Come on EDF get it sorted.
After reading a few of the reviews off other people. I would like to add that I’ve been with EDF almost 3yrs now without a complaint. They’ve saved me money and I like the way they adjust payments according to my usage so I’m never in debt with them. At end of fix term contract I’m always in credit and they pay up without any hassle.
Keep up the good work & let’s get this app working again
Excellent App - well, it works for me!
I’ve been with EDF for many years. The EDF app is great and works for me every time in every respect despite what others are saying in their reviews! I use an iPhone 6X+ and an iPad and the app performs well on both. Am I simply a lucky 70 year old or are others not using the app correctly?
Disappointing initial experience
What a public farce. I’d already switched before I’d experienced their app and website.
The app only loads now and again and doesn’t seem to link to what you do via their website.
The app just loaded after a few days and is still asking for initial meter readings, even though they were given via the website. I think they may have outsourced their tech to the “cloud”.
Response to developer:
Try loading the app on to an iPhone 6s Plus. Like many reviewers have said it just freezes during loading.
I think the app development has been outsourced to the magic “cloud” where it is thundering and lightening.