Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your iPhone or iPad into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom.
Access millions of tracks coming from Deezer, SoundCloud, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ - DJ Tech Tools
* 'A super portable digital setup' - DJ Worx
MIX +50 MILLION TRACKS
- iTunes music library (including iTunes shared files) // Deezer (requires a Premium account) // Soundcloud
- cloud access: Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive
- dedicated section "My sets" to retrieve your playlists (sets) and recorded mixes
- smart search feature
- library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
- queue system
- advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
- iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures, for easier set management
A MAJOR FEATURE: THE SAMPLER
- 16 free samples: siren, gunshot, kick, snare...
- +20 sample Packs (EDM, Hip-Hop, dubstep...), created by Pro DJs, in partnership with Future Loops
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
- automatic BPM detection
- manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
- continuous sync between your tracks
- little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
- cue point on the main interface
- set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
- pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
- a 'Slip' mode for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording in .aiff format
- set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- crossfader curve adjustement
- 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
DESIGNED BY PRO DJs
- intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
- reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
- control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
- compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
- MIDI support
- Subscribe to get unlimited access to the Sample Packs content
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on:
Don't hesitate to contact our Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This update contains:
- minor bug fixes
- the general improvement of the app's performances.
Keep writing us at email@example.com, your feedback are everything to us! And if you like edjing Mix make sure to rate it on the Apple Store ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Mix tracks on a portable DJ setup.
This app is designed to do ONE thing efficiently, and one thing only. And that is to get at your money. The ‘free trial’ becomes a recurring charge that’s extremely hard to cancel. Virtually EVERY button or function directs you into buying in app purchases. Right from the start you are steamrollered into committing yourself to a recurring fee. To cap all these shady practices the actual app is absolutely useless, it’s a toy, nothing more. Do yourself a favour and steer clear of ANY app bearing the edging brand. You’ll end up regretting it.
Response to the inevitable copy pasted ‘developers response’
Yes you do have to pay. You now cannot use the app without entering payment details or use of your apple registered details, you say we can cancel but that’s afterwards and you make it very difficult. I ‘BOUGHT’ this app originally and your update disabled the FX I had paid for, I was told to ‘buy’ it again to regain access and assured I would not actually be charged, that was a lie. I WAS charged, THREE times in fact. And now yet another ‘update’ has altered everything again reverting me to the quite useless free version. Don’t tell me I don’t have to pay all over again as your track record of honesty stinks.
Forcing people into paying almost £7 a WEEK is extortionate. Do the sums, that’s THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY THREE POUNDS annually, for a toy. You people are no better than scammers.
Been using back when you collected vinyls for free fx and perks, still a good little app for entertaining family and friends and playing around. Love the new sampling function, adds an extra layer of functionality plus sync and automix work a bit better making plug and play easier. Minor glitch when changing disc but seems to clear up after a track or two, I found it best to close all the background apps before use to keep max memory free!!!
Mix tracks on a portable DJ setup.
- 224.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MWM SAS - edjing.com
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly subscription £6.99
- Full Pack £9.99
- Full Pack £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.