By Edmodo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Edmodo makes a teacher’s daily life easier by providing a safe and easy way for teachers and students to engage and collaborate for free, anytime, anywhere.
Use Edmodo for:
• Secure classroom discussions
• Posting assignments
• Gradebook tracking
• File sharing and uploading
• Classroom activity feed
• Student progress tracker
• Educational resource library
• Professional learning networks
We have a new Edmodo app for Parents! To invite:
1. Go to your group member list
2. Select a student
3. Tap "Invite Parent to Edmodo"
With over 40 million users, Edmodo is the largest, fastest growing social platform for education. Awarded the 2013 EdTech Digest Award for Best Product, Edmodo makes the idea of a paperless classroom a reality.
Questions? Visit https://support.edmodo.com/home#mobile to access our award-winning support center.
For more information, visit www.edmodo.com.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
We've added the ability for Teachers and Students to like posts in their stream and get a quick view of who else has liked a post. We've also made signing up for Edmodo and getting started with your first group easier than ever.
Bug fixes and Optimizations for our notifications and post stream.
Great but needs minor improvements
Needs two improvements:
* Add the ability for teachers to delete individual replies to a post as currently it only lets you delete a whole post (and I have to go back to the web version to delete a reply).
* Turn off the bizarre photo cropping tool that appears when you upload an image - portrait images in particular lose their top and bottom parts and there's nothing I can do to stop this.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 August 2015
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 59.7 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Edmodo, Inc.
- © 2015 Edmodo, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.