eDrawings Viewer is the only CAD viewer for Mac which delivers a premier 3D viewing experience for non CAD professionals. eDrawings Viewer enables anyone to quickly and easily view, print and review native eDrawings and SOLIDWORKS files in addition to AutoCAD DWG and DXF files. eDrawings is an email-enabled communication tool that dramatically eases the sharing of product design information. You can load and send files via email to collaborate more effectively with everyone involved in product development, including people who are not regular CAD software users to interpret and understand 2D and 3D designs.
eDrawings enables 2D & 3D product evaluation and collaboration through the MarkUp, Measure and Section tools. With dynamic sectioning collaborators can see any internal or external view of the design they require and mark-up enables them to give precise and contextual feedback.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface
* Open 3D (EASM, EPRT, SLDASM, SLDPRT), 2D (EDRW, SLDDRW, DWG, DXF) and associated files from: email attachments, cloud storage services (Dropbox™, SkyDrive®, Google Drive, YouSendIt®, and others), web and FTP sites, network drives
* Zoom, pan and rotate your 2D or 3D CAD data
* Interrogate designs and collaborate with precision using Measure, MarkUp and Section functionality
* Animate 3D standard views as well as 2D drawing views.
* Browse your assembly components tree, configurations and drawing sheets
* View your designs in full screen and double tap to fit it on screen
For more information, visit:
Add STEP and IGES Support
Add SolidWorks 2018 File Support
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using edrawings for many years on the mac to view, measure and annotate .dwg drawings from others and to review my own .dwg outputs from SketchUp etc. Great to have it on appstore now, usability of the interface is good, it is more intuitive than earlier versions but some things still a little obscure so 4 star not 5. Free so superb value!
Thank you for your feedback. We are Glad that you liked our app.
If you need assistance with eDrawings app feel free to contact eDrawings Support on below link: http://www.edrawingsviewer.com/ed/edrawings-support.htmStay
Stay tuned for our next release.
What a total waste of money..
Have just purchased this application to open the simplest .dwg files and it quite clearly doesn’t work. The enlarging tool refuses to work and on screen the drawing is about 10mm by 10mm so totally unreadable. You cannot enlarge the drawing and as soon as you try to use the tool for it so that you can actually view the drawing--- it crashes the programme and you have to force quit.... This sort of defeats the object really of buying it. Steer clear of it as anything beyond a rectangle seems to defeat it.
when i open the app to view my files there are thick black bands across the bottom half of the page/screen which makes the viewing or printing impossible as you can’t see the image for the black lines??? I have tried a number of different file types but all have the same unwanted black bands??
disappointing because all the other functions seem to work.
- Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation
- 54.4 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 1999-2017 Dassault Systemes SolidWorks Corporation
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.