• Developed and built to fully support the UK National Curriculum
• Designed to help children learn outside of the classroom
• Helps stimulate children’s imagination and make learning an open-ended fun activity
• No third party links or advertising
• Allows children to learn and explore in a safe and secure environment
• Produced in collaboration with UK teachers and schools
EduGuru English is aimed perfectly at 3-5 year olds and gives them a balance of teaching and instruction, with cute animations, to help develop their basic English and grammar skills including:
• Word Association
• Basic Grammar
• Nouns, verbs and adjectives
EduGuru English gives children a fun-learning jump-start on the formal English teaching that starts in school and compliments the simple English skills that parents can introduce through their daily routines. The animations are fun and the variety of quick activities ensure children will be entertained while learning!
8 SEPARATE GAMES - EACH SUPPORTING A KEY LEVEL CURRICULUM TOPIC:
• Matching colours, sounds & words (Farm Friends, Alpha Antics, Creepy Crab, Words in Space)
• Identify and add missing letters (Spell & Tell)
• Construct simple sentences (Toy Shop)
• A-Z in order (Alpha Antics)
• Sorting short words into alphabetical order (Toy Shop)
• Nouns, verbs and adjectives (Seaside Story)
• Completing middle letters in words (Spell & Tell)
• Odd one out (Spell & Tell)
• Rhyming words (Spell & Tell)
• Spelling (Letter loader, Spell & Tell, Creepy Crab, Words in Space)
• Matching letters with words/pictures (Farm Friends, Letter Loader, Creepy Crab)
• Matching words with pictures (Farm Friends, Alpha Antics, Letter Loader, Creepy Crab, Seaside Story)
Importantly, as children progress through the games, they are rewarded and motivated to continue learning with EduGuru trophies and medals.
EduGuru English contains no third party links or advertising, allowing children to learn and explore (either with or without their parents, depending on their age) in a safe and secure environment.
EduGuru English is the second in a series of educational apps, developed and built to fully support the UK National Curriculum. EduGuru Maths is already available and Apps for Science & Technology and Art & Music will be available shortly. They are all designed to help children learn outside of the classroom, stimulate their imagination and make learning an open-ended fun activity.
EduGuru has been designed in close collaboration with teachers and schools, and follows and fully supports the UK National Curriculum. This means that parents can be sure that children playing EduGuru Apps are experiencing and practising learning skills in accordance with the recommendations of early childhood experts.
Cute and basic animations guide children through the key topics in the Early Years Foundation Stage, which sets the standards for the learning, development and care of pre-school children in England; the Foundation Phase in Wales; and the Early Years Foundation in Scotland.
GDPR compliance and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Tried loads of educational apps, this one is the best we’ve found
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.