This app is for staff, volunteers at East of England Ambulance Service NHS Trust, as well as applicable users of the ambulance and related communities.
The EEAST Clinical Manual app integrates all local guidelines with the JRCALC guidelines. Key features of the app are:
- Clinical notices: essential information from the Trust, pushed out in real time
- Filter guidelines by your staff group
- Training videos
- Add your own notes to EEAST guidelines
To receive your login, you will need to contact email@example.com to confirm your relevant email address. If you are a volunteer, please contact QualityDevelopmentTeam@eastamb.nhs.uk to validate your login.
Updated local guidelines including NEWS2
Ratings and Reviews
- Class Publishing Ltd
- 142.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Class Professional Publishing
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.