By Egg Farmers of Canada
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Transform your phone into a multi-functional egg timer with Egg Farmers of Canada’s official app.
Easy to use and fully customizable, it’s more than just an egg timer, it’s packed with recipes and useful features as well!
Making perfect eggs is easy with the official cooking instructions from Egg Farmers of Canada.
• Choose instructions for either boiled, poached, scrambled or fried eggs
• Customize your cooking time based on egg size and desired hardness
• Explore hundreds of egg recipes from Egg Farmers of Canada
• Search recipes by meal type or preparation style
• Discover plenty of handy tips and advice to help you master the art of preparing perfect eggs
Trust Egg Farmers of Canada’s official app to make your eggs right every time.
Visit eggs.ca and Get Cracking!® today.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Totally redesigned for iOS7 with retina graphics and a new look and feel to match the newly redesigned eggs.ca
• Addition of instructional “How-to” videos and “Eggs 101” content to help you cook the perfect egg
• Added “Meet your farmers” section to highlight some of the people who bring Canadian eggs to your table
• Added ability to create an account or log in to your existing account on eggs.ca
• Added synchronization of favourite recipes between eggs.ca and the app
If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Went to use this app today and didn't even recognise it. It used to be so cute and simple but no more. I always use the manual timer which now has some kind of 3 row format - Totally unnecessary. And what happened to the cool hourglass with sand? Anyway I managed to set it then carried on as usual but when I looked at it a few minutes later it said 'your eggs are ready' on the screen but the alarm hadn't sounded! I checked the app settings and made sure all my sound functions were working which they were so on top of this app looking more boring and mediocre I had overdone eggs. Ruined eggs and ruined app.
Checking for updates
I like the app and everything in it, i think it's really nice. EXCEPT that i want to use it when i open it, not wait for what seems like a few minutes while the app checks for updates... This is the only app i have that does this, why not have normal app updates? It will then be perfect.
Ruined by the latest version
This app used to be great until it was updated. Now it takes ages to open: a black screen followed by a "checking for updates" message with every use. The input for manual timing is small and fiddly, and what happened to the virtual sand timer that was really great? Also, if the alarm goes off and the iPad then goes to sleep the alarm stops?
I'm deleting and looking for something else.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: 04 December 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Canadian Egg Marketing Agency
- © 2013 Egg Farmers of Canada
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.