By Richard Senior
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EHU is a simple utility application for campers and caravanners who want to take the guesswork out of connecting appliances to electrical hookup (EHU).
Set up your cable and appliances before you travel, then all you need to do when you arrive at site is choose the level of hookup at your pitch. No fumbling around trying to read the power rating of an appliance on site.
EHU calculates the current draw of each appliance and displays a power bar that shows the total usage for different combinations. Worried about boiling the kettle while the fan heater is on? EHU can provide the information you need to avoid tripping the circuit.
Supports standard EHU supplies from 1 to 16A with quick selection of the most common supply currents.
A maximum EHU cable current of 10A can be configured in device Settings if your cable has a 10A circuit breaker.
IMPORTANT: THIS APPLICATION IS ONLY FOR USE IN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND OTHER COUNTRIES WITHIN THE EUROPEAN UNION THAT HAVE 230V SUPPLIES. APPLIANCES MUST BE RATED FOR 230V.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
* Updated and redesigned for iOS 7
* Better visual indication of trip and approaching trip
* Simpler and more elegant selection of EHU supply.
* Reduce accidental appliance edits when tapping switches
* More obvious setup of cable current limits.
* 64-bit support for iPhone 5s.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 24 September 2013
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Richard Senior
- © 2011, 2012, 2013 Richard Senior
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.